60. I still love you

"So, what do we do now?"

"I think she wants to visit a temple. We used to go to temple back at our home. It's her birthday so I think would like to go, offer a prayer, take blessings or something.", Jay said. It sounded too different from what they Sia from. Sia never looked like a girl who cares for traditions and culture. At least that is how she was for the last year. Changed. But deep down she missed doing that. Going to temple, the peace she gets there can never be compared to any other place. However beautiful that place be, she found a different level of calm and peace at a temple.

"I would love to go to temple, Jay. That is actually my first plan for the day. But it got jumbled now. Anyways, I can still go now. Evenings and temples are the best combo.", Sia smiled at her memory of sunset and temple bells.

"Sorry for messing your plan. We can all go, whoever finds it fine.", Ved exclaimed.

Not all are excited at the idea. Delhi friends are few of them. They are not too into temples and stuff. So, they all slipped from the plan excusing that they have other plans or something. But they said they would again join after the temple plan.

"I will come in few minutes. I will get ready.", Sia said after a little thinking.

"You are fine like this no. You look like a princess.", Ved said in confusion about why would she like to get ready again when she is good already. Sia just gave him a stern look and walked to her room without any word.

Jay, Girish dragged Ved to take a bath again. They literally threw him in the bathroom and warned him not to come until he takes a bath. They are all sweaty even though the weather is cloudy. And going to a temple in fresh clothes makes it even more peaceful.

After nearly an hour, the boys are waiting for the girls, Sia and Avni to come out. They frowned when the girls are making it late. Not that they have any timeline to go, but it is so long and they didn't put their step out.

Jay sat on the couch waiting. He pulled out his mobile and started looking at the pictures they took at the restaurant. Scrolling through the hundreds of selfies and other pictures taken by one of them, he smiled. In every picture, he just stared at Sia and how beautiful her smile is. He swore that he could stare like that for all his life and never get bored. In some pictures they are side by side. His smile widened at them. He liked them a lot.

Ved came and sat beside him after a moment and looked at what Jay is doing in his phone. When he saw that he is smiling at Sia and his picture, he teased him a lot. Jay smiled at that; he didn't complain like he did a few days back when he got teased. He liked it now.

Ved suddenly pulled the mobile from Jay's hold and started scrolling and laughing at how, in some pictures, they all gave funny expressions.

"Hey, do you observe this Jay?", he said gaining Jay's attention.

"What?"

"Your eyes and Sia's dress match. They are the same blue. Her earrings and necklace all are exact same color. That's some genius shit, you know.", Ved exclaimed looking and scrolling through their pictures. The resemblance became clearer from one picture to the next. They looked surprised at the coincidence. Jay picked a photo of him and Sia in which they are smiling at the camera.

He uploaded the picture in his Instagram and changed his display picture of almost all social media accounts to it. He seemed so proud to show that he liked the girl in the photo even though he didn't dare tell her the same thing. Ved smirked at him for which Jay smirked back.

In the meanwhile, Sia and Avni stepped out from the room which felt like an eternity to the boys waiting out. They both wore sarees that are trendy and traditional at the same time. Jay looked at her and is spell bound for infinite time for the day.