{1}

|Aurora|

It is finally here, Graduation! I am free! Well, as free as one girl can get until college starts in the fall.

At this current time, I am helping my best friend Stella set up the party she is hosting, in her parents home, while they are out of town. Anyone else smell trouble?

I am not a party person, I'm a sit home and read books person. It's not that I'm boring or antisocial, I'm just shy, and I love to read. Stella, on the other hand, is a party girl, she loves to be wild, and do crazy things. Hence why she is breaking her parents' rules while they are away.

Her father is very strict and can be scary at times, he intimidates the hell out of me, and he doesn't speak much. The few times I have heard him speaking, yelling actually, it has been in Italian and there are lots of swear words. I'm of Italian decent so I can always translate what he is yelling about, which then gets cut off by him slamming his office door in their house.

It's a shame he is so terrifying because for a guy in his mid-thirties he is unnaturally attractive. I know shame on me for thinking that about an older, married man who also happens to be my best friend's father!

I would never act on my attraction to the man, that would be against every set of morals my parents ever instilled in me, as well as illegal since I'm not quite 18 yet, also it is just plain wrong! But there is no harm in thinking that he is good looking, right?

Anyway, I got off track. As Stella is setting up the music and hiding the expensive trinkets in the house, I am in the kitchen, sorting the bottles of alcohol. As the start of the party gets closer, the more anxious I get, I really have a bad feeling about tonight and I would love to be at my house, tucked in my bed with tea and a book.

An hour into the party, the house is already trashed, and Stella is wasted. I have successfully dragged her up to her room and into bed, with a trash bin next to her side, I then locked her door so no one gets any stupid ideas, removing the key from the handle, I'll check on her once I clear out the house. . .

You know that bad feeling I was talking about, well, that feeling turned to reality in a nanosecond. Coming down the stairs, I stop dead when my eyes lock with the murderous glare that Stella's father is aiming at me. I gulp and then start shaking, literally freaking the hell out.

All of a sudden he shouts at the top of his lungs, gaining everyone's attention, and he threatens all the teenagers in his home with their lives if they don't leave immediately. Which everyone does, like roaches they scatter, just as terrified as I am.

I am too scared to move though, still clutching the railing of the staircase, holding myself upright. When Mr. Salvatore drags his attention back to me I audibly whimper, wishing Stella was here and not passed out in her room, this is her damn party after all. I'll come back from the dead, cause that's what's about to happen to me, and haunt her ass for putting me through this.

He commands me to come to him, and when I don't move, he snarls at me. My eyes widen and then I scamper down the stairs. When I'm stood before him, having to tilt my head back so I can look up at his looming body and in the eyes, it's an Italian thing, a sign of respect. I wait for him to say something and put me out of my misery.

"Spiegare!" he booms, startling me. Flinching at the volume and tone of his voice. But know that if I don't answer in the next second, he will actually kill me.