Liam x Case

This is for Split_Into_Four 
Case is my oc and Liam is hers. Yes it's smut. Please tell me if it's good because I need the help. Btw: This is all from Case's POV so yeah. Enjoy.

I stumble onto the bed, taking down the man that is finally taller than me. Hell Yeah! He looks up at me, slightly dumbfounded by my stance. I'm sitting on top, legs spread over his as I sink my butt onto his crotch. I have a dominant stance, something that's not that abnormal for a situation like this.

I look down at him, smirking as sink down further, owning a groan from my prey. I continue this motion until I can feel both of our erections rubbing together as I grind to the beat of our pulsating hearts. I stop my motion, knowing that if I continue, I won't last much longer.

"How much?" I groan, not wanting to wait for an answer since I don't think I can wait, my drunken state taking over.

The man looks up at me, slightly shocked. But he shakes his head, "don't worry about that."

I stand on top of the man, my shock being interrupted by passionate lust. I rip off his and my shirt, not stopping to even think about the fact that the skin my finger pads are sinking into is toned and muscular. I'm not thinking that at all.

I make quick work of the rest of our clothes, scattering them across the floor. I stare at the man, the realization that what I'm about to do to this man sinking in. I'm going to ravish him.

My thoughts are broken when I look down. Damn, he has tentacles but I didn't know he was a monster down there as well. I stare, wondering how that's going to fit. I know that it's going to take a lot more preparation than usual.

I look at him inquisitively. He stares back into my eyes, our lust filled eyes not wanting to disconnect. His eyes are clouded and squinted, the color changing rapidly as I continue to stare, wondering if he can see in my eyes what I'm thinking.

I continue to stare, pondering how I question this beautiful, toned, muscular, rocking, stunnin- stop. Just stop. Focus you motherfucker. I wonder how ask him to-in basic terms-to finger me. He notices my long(ing) stare, and stops me in my tracks. "Do you need help there~?"

His gaze was lustful, and I could tell he was finally getting into this. His right hand traveled down to my hole, teasing the entrance with a smirk. I moan at the sudden contact, causing the man to smirk and continue his incessant teasing.

My moaning grows louder and louder by the minute, but then he pulled away. Two of his tentacles wrapped around me and lifted me up into the air while he fixated himself back against the headboard. I had a small idea of where this was going, and it was confirmed when he laid me down by his erection.

"Open up," he hummed mischievously. I gladly open my mouth, humming as he slides two digit ends. I hum on the digits as I suck, sliding my head back and forth. I hum and moan as he slowly adds another finger. I suck until he deems them lubricated enough for use. I slowly sit up, shifting my wait from my calf's to my knees, getting in the pose people call 'downward dog'. He slowly inserts a finger, slowly pumping as he wiggles his finger up and down inside me.

His long finger arches inside me, causing me to moan from all the pleasure. He continues to pump, back and forth, up and down, continuing this motion until I'm loose enough for him to insert another one with ease. He continues his pumping with two, and slowly adding a third digit after several minutes finger induced pleasure. I continued to moan, arching my back as I rocked back and forth on his fingers, hoping for more to enter me. With one forceful thrust on my end, his long, slender fingers slid deep inside, hitting my prostate causing me to gasp and slightly shake from the sudden burst of pleasure.