Welcome to Berk

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n

This, Is Berk. It's twelve days north of hopeless, and a few degrees south of freezing to death. It's located solidly on the meridian of misery. My new village. In a word, sturdy. It's been here for seven generations but every single building is new. We have fishing, hunting, a charming view of the sunsets-

Yeah this is Berk. Already know that starter right? 

Figured you did.

That's why I'm not going to repeat it. Filled with dragons, and new buildings and such. My names Y/n L/n. I'm the new person who came to Berk at a Wee age. My mother and father sent me here for my protection. A few years later, I found out they we're going into war, and didn't want me witnessing such brutal things. Ever since then, I made friends with the chief's son. Hiccup Horrendous Haddock the third. We both have things in common no one would understand. Even though I come from a different village, he still accepted me. We're both socially awkward, but little did he know of my little crush on him I soon developed. Anyway, let's' get back to the current situation.

~~

"HICCUP!" I scream watching him run up the mountain. He had his contraption in his hand, and he was determined to shot down a dragon. I whimpered slightly before running after him. Dodging, and ducking under and mounerving the barrells, hammers, maces, and swords. He positioned it aiming it at the starry night sky. I panted as I knelt down on my knees squinting my eyes. "Holy Thor you run fast." I manage to get out. He chuckles quietly before looking through the scope. I stand back up, and put my hand on his shoulder looking up to where he was aiming it. "Find anything?" I ask. "No, Y/n. But, I need something to shoot at. Gimme something to shoot at gimme something to shoot at." He said after he told me no. I roll my eyes as I looked up at the moon. It was quiet aside from the screaming vikings trying to kill the dragons. "I'm not some magician who can grant you a wish. Oh look! a night fury will show up out of-" A roar was heard, and Hiccup looks at me. Wide eyes piercing into my e/c ones. "You really are a magician." He mutters looking back into the sky. I can not believe a night fury came as soon as I said that. Oh Thor Hiccup. Why must you surprise me with these things? He pulls the trigger, and the trap goes flying towards the sky. We heard a dragon cry, and we look at each other. "Hiccup... You did it!" I exclaim shaking his shoulders. 

"I did it." he mutters to himself. "You did it!" I say trying to shake him into reality. "Did anyone else see that?!?!?!" Hiccup asks looking around hopeful of nearby vikings. But what he got was not what we expected...

"Except for you..." He mumbles looking up at the monstrous nightmare. Hiccup ran down the mountain screaming making me huff in annoyance. "Hey wait up!" I exclaim following him down the hill. I saw his father Stoick looks over at us shaking his head. "HICCUP! Y/N!" I heard Stoick and Gobber yell. Gobber was my guardian until I know for a fact my parents are alive. "As we ran, I hid behind a building while Hiccup ran somewhere in the village. Watching Stoick defeat the Monstrous nightmare was not as inspiring to me as it would be to other vikings. I flinch every time he hit the dragon's snout. I reach for my bow n arrow tempted to hit the net that was flying above me, but I didn't want to intervene. The monstrous nightmare whimpers, and flies off disappearing into the night. I turn around, and was suddenly grabbed in the air by A hand. Sighing, I look up at Gobber, and he looks angrily down at me. "I already told you once to stay out of whatever Hiccup does! Your parents wouldn't be happy by the way you're acting!" Gobber exclaims and tosses me beside Hiccup. I land with a 'thud' on the ground, and held my bow close squinting my eyes waiting to be hit. I felt a hand on my shoulder, and I look up seeing Hiccup trying to sooth me. 

"HICCUP! Y/N!"

oh no. . .