Love Me Tender

Ronald Givens,

<<7:28 pm, Thursday>>

_____________
"And maybe that's my problem. I've had to look out for myself for the longest and pushing away those close to me became a habit. None of these thots look for, or expect commitment from me so why should I?"

4th home game in the season and now 7th consecutive win. Light work.

I'm trying my best to listen to Coach Waters but i keep zoning out about all the ass and pussy I'm getting tonight. I'm throwing dick left and right. "Good work" We say collectively before standing up and going to our lockers.

"Bruh what time we going over?" Ty comes up to me with him duffel in his hands ready to leave. I dap him up.

"... mm change of plans" I start. "I got a nigga and a bitch waiting for some dick. But I may swing past 'round 1" He chuckles and shakes his head.

"Fuck around ya dick gone fall off" We laughed as I wiped my face off with a towel.

"Give me a sec' imma be out with'chu" He nods his head and goes to talk to somebody else. Not gonna lie, it would be nice to have a little shorty in the crowd with my number on they face cheering for me, but none of these broads deserve that chance.

I dated this one girl my freshman year, but she couldn't keep her pussy to herself and started fucking with high schoolers and shit. Luckily I never stuck my dick up in her raw.

I grab my bag and dap some of my teammates up before heading out. I make my way to Ty and a girl he was flirting with but before I could get to them, I bumped into somebody.

"Watch where the fuck you going, bruh" The shorter boy said which made me scrunch my eyebrows together.

"Chill homie, you ain't tryna get fucked up right nah" I said looking down on him. Instead of backing down like I thought, he looks back up at me with a mug on his face and his arms crossed.

"Put your crusty hands on me and I'll tase the fuck out of your hulk looking ass" He replies confidently. I couldn't come up with a comeback because usually nobody talked to me like that. Though he didn't put fear in my heart, he was giving me a run for my money.

"Bluffing ass niggas-" He reaches in his back pocket and pulls out a black taser and sticks it in my face.

"Adonis! Stop" The girl that Ty was flirting with comes to us and intercedes. "You'll have to excuse my little brother. He always loves a challenge" She pinches his cheeks playfully and grabs the taser from him. "What I tell you about taking this out in public with you?" She scolds him.

"I do what the fuck i want" He goes and sits down on a nearby bench. Ty comes over to us and wraps his arm around her neck.

"So I need a favor..." He looks at me with pleading eyes. I shook my head already having a clue about what he was hinting on.

"Nahh. I'm getting busy later" As if on que my phone started buzzing in my pocket but ignored it.

               "But I'm getting busy now..." He motions his head to the girl who had moved a few feet away fussing at her brother. "An hour tops. You owe me this solid" I rolled my eyes, sighing as he referred to the time I fucked my professor for an A on my final and I asked him to keep watch.