sEvEn!1!

{A/N- iTs baCk tO scHooL tiMe fOr mE!1! i live in aus sTaHp aTtaCkiNg mE pLz!1! ew im so annoying anyway enjoy this chapter because im probably not gonna post until the weekend yeetus}
"JeNziE iS reAl" carson mutters in our ears
{A/N- i gave up on writing after ONE SENTENCE. send help 😰}
i roll my eyes and pull my blanket up onto my legs. johnny blushes and chuckles. caRsY leans back into his seat and ruffles haydens hair, to wake him up. slap.
"hey!!! rood." carson cries. hayden laughs and the girls in the back just ignore us. sometimes i feel like they dont like me. i sigh, but plug the aux cord into my phone. high school musical starts playing and i quickly change it to 'dear insecurity' by gnash. this is my favorite song. i start whisper yelling the lyrics
"dear insecurity, when will you take your hands off me? when you ever gonna let me be who i am? oh insecurity..." i'm in the middle of jamming out when someones SNORES muck me up. i turn around and see carson and hayden leaning on each other while sleeping. i sneak a photo of them and giggle. it goes on my private story.
"what are they up to?" johnny asks
"sleeping" i giggle. john gives me a small chuckle.
"the girls?" he asks.
"uhm, can't really see, but it looks like theyre sleeping with earbuds in. why?" i ask. he shakes his head and grabs my hand. i tense up, his touch sending fireworks throughout my body. he sees i feel uncomfortable, so he goes to take his hand away but i intertwine our fingers and squeeze his hand. my favorite song finishes and i smile. my phone vibrates as 'nothing to regret' by robinson comes on. i quickly check it and its my instagram being tagged in mulitple posts, but then i realise its my fanpage for an artist. i should really log out of it, im never on it.
!time skip cause i cbf writing, theyre at the holiday house now beep beep!
~johnnys pov~
its 3am, and i could not sleep at all. kenz and i share a room, and yeah we've held hands, but i'm not sleeping next to her! not yet at least. i couldnt sleep on that couch thing in the room, so i just decided to get up. i filled up a water bottle and attempted to get back up to our room without making any noise. i failed, miserably.
"johnny?" kenzie says, rubbing her eyes. her morning voice was- something else.
{A/N- u sistas were expecting 'sO cuTe' uhm nO, my morning voice is super deep and gross so thats what kenzies shall be like. FIGHT ME.}
"yeah, kenz?" i respond, almost tripping over my bag on the floor. i try to find my way to the couch in the pitch black room. i hear a sniffle and my head instantly turns around and somehow my feet make my way to her.
"kenzie, whats wrong?" i ask, sitting next to her.
"j-just a bad dream." she stutters. i wrap my arms around her, and she suprisingly hugs me back. i feel a wetness on my shoulder and its her tears. i sigh.
"kenzie, its just a dream, okay? whatever it was about is just a figure of your imagination. you're going to be okay." i play with her hair for a few minutes, then i get up to move to the couch.
"can y-you please stay w-with me?" a soft voice whispers. i turn around, luckily she cant see me blushing as its dark.
"i.."
! time skip to the morning, hehe beep beep !
~kenzies pov~
i wake up feeling dried tears on my face. i was confused at first, but then i remembered. as i was running through my memories, i realised the grip around my waist tighten. when did that get there? i look down and there were strong arms wrapped around me. memories run through my head and...
"oh!" i exclaim, giggling to myself.
"huh? what? are you alive?" johnny wakes up, wincing as he opens his eyes. i turn around, his arms still wrapped around me.
"i'm fine. thank you for staying with me." i smile. "and yes, i'm alive." i laugh and he gives a small chuckle.
"good. do you want to talk about it?"
he asks, his unique golden eyes staring straight into my boring brown  ones. i shake my head, my eyes still glued onto his beautiful green eyes. he sighs and nods his head. he smirks at me, his eyes have a little mischief in them. i try backing away, but its too late.
he starts tickling me. i burst out in laughter, i swear im the most ticklish person ever. i wriggle and struggle, trying to get out of his grip. he's giggling, oh god his giggle is so cute. he keeps tickling me, and i keep laughing and struggling. i snort, and johnny chuckles. i cover my mouth, disgusted at the sound i made. he smiles at me, and shakes his head. its funny how i knew exactly what he meant. i giggled, and then he attacked me with more tickles. i laugh louder than before. he keeps tickling me, and i struggle to break his grip.
"johnny stop!!" i say in between laughs. he stops but then just tickles me even more. i stop laughing as tears prick my eyes. the tears were only there because i was laughing so much, of course.
"johnny seriously stop!!" i shout. he stops.
"sorry.." he whispers. i shake my head
"its fine, but just know i'm very good at revenge." i pull the covers off me and jump out of bed. i pull a sweater over my head, wink at johnny and walk out of the room into the kitchen, where annie and lauren are sitting. i walk into the kitchen to get a drink. they both stare as me as i grab a glass and fill it up with ice and water. i start to head out to the living room, but annie stops me.
"you know, you're really pretty." she says. i smile.
"thanks, you are too." she smiles, then lauren nudges her.
"but you know, you cant just barge on in here, we all know you're just here for johnny. back off." she says. my mouth hangs open, and i stutter.
"uh- i- wh-" i stutter, at a loss for words.
"is that true?" johnny speaks up. i spin around and stutter some more.
"uh- no- i-" johnny shakes his head and walks upstairs, his head hanging. i finally find my voice.
"well, uhm yes, i am here because of Johnny, but why would i still be here in a house with all of you if i was just here for johnny when i could easily just be at home? i felt like you guys hated me. annie, if you like johnny, shoot your shot. i'm here to spend time with the people who actually got to know me before they hated me." i turn around and stomp up the stairs, looking for johnny. i open the door into our room and hes on the couch.
"what do you want, mackenzie" he asks, not even looking at me.
"i-i'm sorry." i stutter, tears pricking at my eyes.
"whatever, mackenzie. i thought you were a friend." he says, continuing what he was doing on his phone. I walk over and sit in front of him, making his eyes move from his phone to me.
{you dont care, but autocorrect saves my life. i just typed: "making hos eyes move form hos fone to me" and yea, i typed fone. STOP ATTACKING ME}
"mackenzie, why would you use me like that?" his eyes glisten.
"use you?! what do you mean?!" i exclaim.
"y-you dont know who i am?" he asks and i shake my head, confused. he hangs his head again and whispers something, probably a swear word.
"i'm so sorry, i shouldn't of listened to the girls. i'm so stupid."
"no, you are not!" i shout, frowning.
"you are perfect, in your own beautiful way. it was silly, but its understandable." i say, not realising my tight grip on his hand. he gives me a weak smile and i smile back.
{THIS COULD BE THE START OF SOMETHING NEW IT FEELS SO RIGHT TO BE HERE WITH YOU OHHH AND NOW LOOKING IN YOUR EYES I FEEL IN MY HEAAARRRRRRTTTT THE START OF SOMETHING NEWWWWW!!!
THIS WAS 1446 WORDS, BE PROUD YA SIS ACTUALLY WROTR. I HOPE YOU ENJOYED, LIKE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE (yes ik im joking) SEE YOU GUYS NEXT TIME
MWUAH}