Chapter 1

Naruto and other characters in this story is not owned by me except for made up characters. Images and videos are also not owned by me unless stated otherwise.

   Uzumaki Naruto and Sasuke Uchiha were staring at each other, charging their strongest attack. Naruto, his rasengan and Sasuke, his chidori. Sasuke's intent was to kill the blond but the blond held back on the attack, wishing to not harm his best friend and rival.

"Let me go, dobe. This village doesn't have anything else to teach me. Leave me be."

"Come on, teme. Please..."

"No! Now die."

  With that cry, Sasuke launched the chidori at Naruto's chest. He hit the target, but suddenly he lost consciousness.

   Kakashi Hatake was running through the forest, finding Sasuke and Naruto. Suddenly, when he went past a tree, he saw a battlefield. In he middle was Naruto and Sasuke. Naruto was bleeding intensely and they were both unconscious. Ignoring Naruto he went to check on Sasuke as his clothes were soaked in blood, making the once black material red.

[Time Skip]

  Naruto woke up in a hospital bed. He glanced around, seeing Ino and several other friends, he asked, 'Hey, where is Sakura Chan?' The blond girl answered almost immediatly, "That pink haired fangirl is in Sasuke's room. Although your injuries were worse, she deems that her Sasuke Kun is more important than you." Everybody sweatdropped at that, a thought circling in their minds, "Weren't you also a fangirl? "

  Suddenly, the door banged open and a familiar pink haired bitc- I mean kunoichi walked in like she owned the place.

"Hey Sakura Chan, how are yo-"

He was cut off as a fist flew into his chest, making the wound reopen and bleed excessively.

"Hey, what was that for?"' a angry Nara shouted.

"Well, this demon hurt Sasuke Kun. It's a miracle that he is even alive!", Sakura screamed with venom in her voice, making everybody in Konoha wince.

"No! Naruto has a hole in his heart! It's a even more miracle that he is alive! So why don't you shut up and leave us alone. I've had enough of your obsession with Sasuke. You're not even paying to your surrounding when you're with him!", a angry Hyuga named Hinata shouted."Get out!"

"You hypocrite! You are the one that stalks that demon, so shut up", a pink haired girl screamed, but before she could say anymore, she was punched 128 times then got kicked out.

"Thanks gu-", Naruto never finished the sentenced as he passed out.

To be continued..