Chapter 3

Naruto and other characters in this story is not owned by me except for made up characters. Images and videos are also not owned by me unless stated otherwise.

He knocked on the door...... and nobody answered. Maybe they were sleeping? Maybe the they were at a meeting... He knew Shikaku, Shikamaru's father was in the council. Maybe he brought Shikamaru to show him what it's like? But now, he knew, he has to get there himself. He started to roll the wheels of the wheelchair...

Naruto reached the doors of the meeting room, he hesitantly put his hand on the handle and slowly opened the door.

"Uzumaki Naruto, you are late!" an old man, if he remember correctly went by the name Shimura Danzo said.

"Hello...", He replied. He knew He was probably going to get banished.

  Everybody in the room stared at him. Naruto could hear whispers in the crowd, " The demons DARES talk without permission!" a random person indignantly exclaimed. " Execute him immediately!"

  He stared at the person in shock. He glared at me. Naruto glared back and then the guy named Danzo said, " Uzumaki Naruto, by order of the council, you are hereby banished!" Naruto Uzumaki answered with a " Ok" and left. Everybody gaped. Before Danzo had called his band of ninjas named ROOT after him, the banished one fled. He, the night before, had created infinite(not) alternate plans and had just chosen the easiest to do, run.

  Uzumaki Naruto ran and ran. He went through shortcuts, leaped over trees, anything to get away from the land he now considers as cursed.

To be continued...