Chapter 2

Naruto and other characters in this story is not owned by me except for made up characters. Images and videos are also not owned by me unless stated otherwise.

  Uzumaki Naruto woke up to the sound of beeping.

"Beep...."
"Beep...."

  He immediately leapt up and threw a kunai, except... there was no kunai! He looked around the room and noticed he was still in the hospital. Suddenly, several ANBU's shushinned into the room!

"Uzumaki Naruto, you are summoned by the council. You have 15 minutes to change and arrive at the council meeting."

"Dear random shinobi that just entered the room, please inform me how I'm supposed to do what you exactly said while I a bedridden?"

  The ANBU, perplexed by the intelligence of the boy because he had judged the boy to be severely  education deprived responded with a, "Just do it." And then left.

  Naruto then sighed. Looking determined at the floor, he tried to crawl to the meeting but unfortunately, he found that a person with several chest and limbs severe injuries CANNOT crawl. He felt pain coursing through his entire body and gasped in pain. Now, you may be wondering why Naruto is so smart, usually he just screams the same phrase over and over again. This is his Saiyan genes awakening, making him think and speak logically. And also because he was faking his stupidity.

  Naruto looked around the room, spotting a wheelchair.

"At least they left a wheel chair for me. I thought they would leave me to crawl to the meeting, damn idiots......", Naruto mused. He pulled it over and after some painfully executed moves, he managed to get in it.

" Now, I just need to find a way to move a wheelchair up stairs, navigate myself through the streets without being seen by villagers and find a friend to help me, it WILL be fun..." and it was. Stones were thrown at him, knives were thrown at him, buildings wer- I mean rotten fruits were thrown at him. And surprisingly he dodged them all...using the power of ultra inst- pure luck.

  Turning a corner, he reached a very familiar house, Shikamaru's. He knew that if he went to other houses, the owners would beat him, but not Shikamaru's. He remembered once he was beaten so badly he went into a coma and the Kyuubi could not heal him immediately, Shikamaru's parents brought him in to take care of him. He woke up in a week to find himself in a unknown room, at first, he panicked. Shikaku, Shikamaru's father rushed into the room at tried to comfort him, telling him he won't hurt him. After a while, when he was healed enough he could walk, he left because he didn't want to be a burden to them. After the incident, he noticed that that Shikaku and his wife would treat him nicely. So, he also helped them, he revealed he was hiding his emotions behind a mask. They didn't react like he thought,he expected them to reject him, because he was deceiving them but they did not. Instead they treat him more nicely, as though he was a ceramic doll, a very fragile one. He hated the pity, and did not voice it out.

  As he reached to knock on the door, he hesitated. Would they blame him for the failure of the mission? Reject him now? He would find out.

To be continued..