~chapter 12~

After me and Damon's long dirty day we finally showered and had a lazy day for once that was until... KNOCK KNOCK "I'll get it" I said as Damon removed his arm from around me before pulling me back onto his lap and kisses me swiftly I smile sweetly at him then walk over to the door. I open the door to see two attractive young men at the door one was a little shorter with kind of spiked up hair and the other one was really tall with long hair. "Hi miss, this is special agent Michaels and I'm agent Smith mind if we come in and ask you a few questions?" "Uh, I guess just one minute" I walk quickly to Damon to tell him the FBI is at the door "what? Why they here for?" He asked "I have no clue but they want to ask a couple of questions for some reason" I shrugged. We walk back to the door and I was about to invite them in until Damon stopped me "wait, I know you two... You're the Winchester brothers right?" They look at each other ten back at us "how'd you know that?" the shorter one asked.

"Word gets around now I suggest you get off my property" Damon hissed vamping out and they both draw their guns from behind their backs, I gasped before telling Damon "babe calm down" I said sternly "their hunters Elena!" "What do you guys want?" "We found a case here that's all you need to know besides it's really none of your business anyways" "Dean, wait I know there vamps but let's just ask the questions at least ok?" Dean rolls his eyes at the taller one "yeah fine, whatever Sam" "sorry for my brother he's a hot-headed one" "ha I know how that is but anyways come in if you guys promise not to kill us alright?" I say.

He nods "ok come on in, I'm Elena and that's my boyfriend Damon" I say as he leans against the wall. "I'm Sam and this is my brother Dean" I nod and slightly smile at the both of them. We walk into the den and take a seat "so anyways we're here to track down a creature called a berserker..." "Wait, did you say a berserker? Because that's actually something we've been trying to track down" "Elena, what do you know about it? And also why are vampires trying to track this thing down for?" Dean asked.

"Well, I'm new at being a vampire but it's kind of what we do... me and my friends we like to try to keep mystic falls a safe place I mean it's our home and besides we get rid of all the bad villans that we have one the years so that's about it" I said "ok... Are your friends vampires also?" "a few but its good to have a hunter, witch, werewolf, history teacher, and a sheriff on your side" "Elena... Why are you even talking to these guys?" Damon asked running his hands through his hair.

"No really it's fine I'm not going to kill neither of you but were hunters we came here to do the job that's all right Dean?" He scoffs, nudging him "yeah sure even though everything in me is telling me too but Sammy's right we're here to take down the berserker but anyways I'm surprised you even have a hunter on your side" Dean says "because he's my brother but at the beginning he did try too which I'm sure you know the whole Hunter's curse deal" "oh we've never heard of that before" "then how do you guys do it then?" I asked "we were raised into after our mom was killed by a demon and our dad well he just wanted revenge but he saved a lot of people doing what we do we travel to a lot of the states" I smile and nod "well that's a good thing what you're doing then" "yup so anyways back on the berserker what have you learned about it?" Sam asked "my history teacher bud, Alaric found a bestiary with all the supernatural in it even has everything you could learn about them weakness, strength, food whatever really but all we know is that it hides it tracks very well but they smell like death that's it" Damon says. "Ok, do you mine if we could look at the book?" "Sure I'll call Ric and tell him to bring it over" I say "great"