~chapter 15~

I gaze at her reflection in the mirror, staring at the most beautiful creature I've ever seen in my life, mesmerized that I get to have her in my life, forever. I strip away her clothing and see her gorgeous body that I can do as I see fit then my cock begins to stir as I press myself against her behind so she can feel what her body does to me. "Damon..." She begins to moan knowingly as I make her feel the way my body reacts to hers, I roughly pull her hair back "shhh princess, no talking" I say quietly.

She nods as I pull the bench in front of the mirror. I sit down pulling her across my knee, removing the blindfold. "Now princess, I want you to watch yourself in this mirror ok?" She nods I spank her ass hard she gasps "yes sir" "good girl" I say massaging the sting away. "While you watch yourself I'm going to give you five spanks... Do you know why your getting this punishment?" I say ripping away her lacy panties "Because... I uh-um I sided with the Winchester's?" "You don't sound to sure of yourself Elena, is that your final answer?" "I-I guess" "that is one of the reasons but the other thing is you defying me like most of the times you do now count with me" she huffs and SLAP* "one!" she squeaks out "eyes open" I say sternly SLAP* "t-two!" SLAP* "three!" SLAP* "uhh four!!!" She moans biting her lip SLAP* "fuck" she mumbled eyeing my hand on her behind "five!!!" SLAP* "h-hey! Thought said five Da..." I raise my hand again then she quickly apologizes "that was for the back talk".

I rub her behind then kiss it lightly as I stand her up right in front of me. I see beads of sweat on her forehead as her breath is heavy "you did good princess, now I say it's time for a reward what you say?" I say pressing my lips on the inside of her thigh working my way up "yes, please mas..." she stops herself eyes growing wide I look up at her with a grin trying to hold back my laughter. She turns beet red "please don't say anything Damon" she says putting her face in her palms "it's ok baby if you feel the need to call me master after that punishment it's ok I can see why you would... BDSM is what I'm working you in right now" I grin as she gapes at me but I can smell her arosal...fucking hell.

I vamp speed us over to the bed as shove her down over the banister of the bed, quickly getting rid of my clothes "stay here and don't move a damn muscle" I lean over her and turn her head up to kiss her. I run over to my hidden treasure once more grabbing a thin chain that looks like a leash and the handcuffs. I swiftly come back over towards her hooking the leash onto her collar "put your hands behind your back princess" I put the cuffs on each wrist making them pinch just slightly.

"You ok?" "I think so" "I need to know for sure baby girl and use your safe word if you need to" I say slipping a finger into her pussy "ahhh shit yess" she moans as I fasten the pace I kiss and nip her ass. "Please fuck me" "please what?" I say taking my finger away "p-please master fuck me" I smile wrapping the chain around my fist pulling her back against my chest "so you want me to fuck you huh my little lover?" "Fuck yes please fuck me daddy hard" "tsk tsk tsk such a dirty mouth I'm gonna have to do something about that" I plunge deep inside her putting my other hand on her mouth hearing her gruffled moans as I pound into her "fuck yess I love this sweet little pussy of yours" I lick up her neck biting her ear lobe as her eyes roll back.

"Mmm mhmm" she tries to say something but I already know. "Don't cum until I say so" I let her fall down on the bed as she huffs and moans for me "oh shit almost there baby almost there" I say slamming into just right "fuck please I can't hold on much longer" "you better try darlin" then I cum then I tell her too as she writhes beneath me squealing and moaning for me. I go to lay down on my side of the bed with the leash still in my hand nudging for my girl to get up here beside me "I don't thing I can move right now babe" she laughs lazily I laugh crawling up to her to unhook the handcuffs and throwing up to bed.  As I scoot over next to her resting her head on my chest "so how you doing" "mmm great but tired I should get punished more often... Even though I didn't really do anything but I accepted it" "ughh you maddening woman... Seems like I'm really going to have to step up my A game then" I remove the collar letting it drop to the ground "bring it on then" "don't think you could handle it" "oh really that's what you said the first time and I'm still doing ok haven't even safe worded yet either so anything you got bring it baby" she smiles I smirked down at her Jesus I love this woman.

"Game on"