SPY cont. 2

I pulled away from him for a second. I lifted up the hem of my dress and pulled out my dagger.

"Wouldn't want to hurt you." I winked at Ethan as I lay the dagger on the table

Ethan nodded before pulling off his leather jacket with the pistol still in pocket.

"Here."

I put it on table too before turning back to the man before me. I ran my hands over his hard chest, his muscles accentuated by his tight grey shirt.

"Take of your heels, you're going wreck my shins." Ethan mumbled against my shoulder where he had laid his lips.

I giggled and obeyed. Ethan had already kicked of his shoes and pulled off his socks.

He sneaked his hands under the hem of the dress, up my legs, brushing my thighs before finding themselves on my arse. I feel goose-bumps appearing where his fingers had trailed. Ethan tried to pull off my tights, but I pulled away gently.

"You're going to rip them you doofus." I chided him, taking them off myself.

Then I slipped my hands underneath his shirt, pulling at the hem. Soon his shirt was off. I took in his beautiful smoking hot chest, his tanned skin stretched over clearly defined abs and pecs. I smirked as I stroked his six-pack. Damn, he was even hotter than I'd imagined.

Ethan tried pulling my dress off but he struggled.

"God, why couldn't you be wearing a dress with a zip, this would've been much sexier." he grumbled.

I laughed and helped him with my dress. As it fell away from my body he hungrily took in my black bra and undies. He slipped his hands over my bare skin at my waist. I shivered.

Ethan placed his lips against mine for another kiss. As his lips moved over mine, I slipped my hands down to his waistband and unbuttoned his jeans. I felt him smirk against my mouth.

"Looks like you want me to get my baby out." Ethan deposited feathery kisses along my jawline.

I blushed and hid my face against his shoulder.

"It'd be easier for me to take my pants off if you weren't sitting on me." Ethan whispered in my ear, gently nipping the bud.

I hurriedly rolled off him, sitting awkwardly on couch next to him. I watched as Ethan stood up, unzipped his jeans with a wink, and dropped his pants. I could feel my cheeks burning as he was left in tight black boxers which did nothing to hide the huge hardening bulge.

Ethan looked at me slyly. I bit my lip, what was he planning now?

Then he tackled me until I was lying under him on couch. I fought him for a bit, but then I let him pin me against the couch with his body.

Ethan kissed along my jaw, running a hand down my side. I moaned and arched my back against the couch. I teased one of his nipples with my tongue and it was his turn to groan. I felt his groin harden remarkably against me.

"Ethan Junior seems a bit excited." I joked.

"He's excited for what's to come." Ethan drew his lips across my collarbone.

I shivered under his touch before rolling my eyes at his innuendo.

"Then maybe we should take this elsewhere because you are kind of pushing me into the couch springs and it's not that comfortable." I complained.

Ethan raised an eyebrow.

"Is that an invitation to your bed?"

"Horndog." I muttered, rolling my eyes again.