Chapter 1: 🐢

HAYLEY POV

Alright so y'all see the lady in the front with the black shirt? Yea that's my aunt

Alright so y'all see the lady in the front with the black shirt? Yea that's my aunt. See I know what you're thinking : "she must be drunk or some?" Or "why she look shocked" Well to answer your questions, no, she wasn't drunk yet. And she was shocked because Chris showed up to my family's reunion with a gift, an unexpected gift.

"Who is Chris?", you may ask. Chris is... kinda like my boo junt. But no one knew about him except for the people that witnessed our bond. We kept things to ourselves because he's older. I never thought I'd see myself with someone like Chris. We're total opposites.

"Well where did it all begin?", You May be wondering. Well it began many months ago around November of my senior year. Before then, we never even knew each other existed.

I know there all still pieces missing to what I'm telling you, but I'll fill you in. Let's go back to late November of my senior year where it really started.

——November 2k17

"Look them other teachers might've let you guys get away with no projects over the break but luckily I'm here to save your brains", my Pre- Calculus teacher said with a little too much excitement in her voice.

Mane it's always that one teacher that gotta assign shit over a break

"This project requires you to work with a partner, you will have to get together over the break so don't choose anyone that you know can't have company", she said throwing shade.

"Be direct Ms. G", I said stirring the pot. As much as I disliked her, I loved her. She was a great teacher.

"When you find a partner, come to my desk.", she ordered.

Before I could even ask who wanted to be my partner, Zyunna damn near tackled me.

😂this bitch 🤦🏽‍♀️

Zy been my bitch since 6th grade. She was my first friend in middle school.

"Ooh Bitchhhh you know you staying with me the whole break right?", she said while sticking out her tongue and twerking.

"Bitch you twerk to anything 😂🤦🏽‍♀️ sitcho ass down"

This ho twerk to anything fr.

One day we were on the express way and traffic was really backed up and the cars started blowing their horns and shit and this bitch got out and started twerking 😂 like ho wyd?

——-after school
"Keep acting like youn see me JC, ole yellow ass lil girl", Zy's mama yelled from her car.