Chapter 2: Oh So You Grown Grown?

Hayley POV
"Aye bitch?", I said waking Zy.
"Ho this bed better be on fire since you waking me up outta my sleep", she said.

I couldn't help but laugh, she was a trip.

"So bitch how he Yo uncle if he look so young?", I asked filled wit curiosity.

"He 20, he Q lil brother", she explained. Q was her step dad.

"Hol On bitch we cousins fr", I said sticking out my tongue.

Damn it, this whore rubbed off on me.
"How bitch?", she said with excitement in her eyes.

"Cus he yo uncle and he my daddy 🤪 eeeeowwww", I Said in my Cardi B Voice.

There was a muffled laugh.

I made the "oh shit" face while Zy was making the " ooooh shitttttt" face with a grin.

Chris POV
"Mane that JC girl bad as hell 🤤", I said while talking to my cousin.

"Who that?", he asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Yunna luh friend, she just young as hell tho"

"She might like yo ass too. If you walk in there and y'all lock eyes and she look off, you got an effect on ha & she don't want you to know that", he preached.

" damn Dr. Phil, I Hear Ya"
"I'm finna go in there", I added.

I made my way to Yunna's room but stopped at the door.

"Hol On Bitch We Cousins Fr", iHeard JC say.

Yunna make a confused ass face while she proceeded to say, "how bitch?"

"Cus he yo uncle and he my daddy", JC then she made a weird ass Carbi B Sound that females love making for whatever reason.

I couldn't help it. I felt myself finna laugh so I covered my mouth.

JC must've heard me because she paused and looked like she was finna shit bricks.

I just had to burst in the room laughing. That shit was so funny.

When I walked in the room laughing their eyes got big ash, like they seen a ghost or some shit.

Once I pulled myself together, I was finally able to say, "Ian Know I had kids"

She glared at me from across the room.

If that right there wasn't proof enough that she was feeling a yn then ion know what is.

I just gotta say or do some shit that imma know she gon wanna respond to or react to but not.

Imma do it later tho, it was gon be way too obvious what I was doing if I did it now.
——
Chris POV (continued)
"Let's Eat y'all!", my sister n law called from downstairs.

I was the first one down there. I'm quick to fuck up some food y'all 😋

Mane I was mad ash. When I got down there there were only 3 seats left, one by Tasha hoe ass and the other two were beside each other at the end of the table.

Hell nah Ian taking no chances with Tasha ass, family don't mean shit to ha she still gon try to fuck.

She saw me sit at the end of the table and eyed me as I sat down.

" boo bitch", I murmured

"Whatchu Say Unc? Ian Hear you", Yunna said being petty. She know how Tasha is. She know ion fuck off with ha ass like that.