Chapter 3: Cutting Ties😬🤷🏽‍♀️

(JC POV)
Jaylon was my first and only. I didn't even know they called him some damn DuWopp.

It kinda hurt when I found out it was him she was pregnant by but she didn't know, because I didn't tell her, so I can't blame them.

It still sucks tho.

From that point on, I had to cut off any and every emotional attachment I had to him.

Just as I was finna drown in a puddle of my own tears, I remembered what Cory told me.

😂 y'all think he was being funny that night nah, he was fr.

So I took his advice and went to the store for ice cream.

Once again. CURSE MY SHORT LEGS!

I can never reach anything! Damn it.

After I stood there for 5 minutes having a temper tantrum in the middle of Kroger, a figure took the ice cream I wanted.

"No no no no no! I saw it first! I want it! I just couldn't reach it", I said sounding like a child.

It was Chris. He just looked down at me and laughed.

"We can share it, how about that?", he asked with the biggest smile ever.

"Fine", I said exhaling in defeat.
Once he saw my puffy eyes, he paid for the ice cream and walked out, damn near snatching me to car.

"Wassup with you mamas?", he asked.

"Nothing I'm fine...", I murmured.

"If you gon lie to me then don't talk to me at all", he said in all seriousness.

"I just feel like shit falling a part. I can't even keep a nigga. Everything just wanna go wrong. I'm scared to be alone Chris 🤦🏽‍♀️", I said while the tears escaped from my eyes.

"You still got me", he said.

"You just gon leave too"

"God makes no mistakes, I'm grateful you're here. And imma be here for as long as you let me. Hoping that's forever.", he said while wiping my tears.

I cried. I broke down. I held that shit in for so long.

Then I looked up at him and said, " you smell really good"

Then I laughed a little before crying again.

" you a luh bipolar crier I see", he said as I laughed.

"Want Some To Eat?", he asked.

" yhup", I Said with great enthusiasm.

" well damn, I see food solves the problem.", he said laughing.

"So you actually can be nice?", I said amazed.

"Girl Ian mean", he said looking over at me while driving.

" keep yo eyes on the road and sure you aren't"

"Whatchu want to eat?", he asked.

"Oooh I want some sonic", I said rubbing my stomach.

"he got my food and drove me home. "Call me when you get In the house", he said as he handed me my food.

I have him a hug. "Thank you", I said.

"Ian buying yo fat ass shit else, so enjoy", he said.

"I was talm bout for the talk witcho baby seal looking ass", I said as I sucked my teeth.

It had been five minutes after I got in. Then I heard my phone ringing.

"Didn't I tell yo ass to call me, got me thinking somebody took you", he said snapping on me.

"Awww so you would care if somebody took me?", I said getting happy.

" not really cause they just gon bring yo Ass back after they get tired of yo temper and all that yelling.", he said in a matter of fact tone.

"I do not yell", I said.

"Yes you do, but yo temper worse. I wonder who you get that shit from", he said shaking his head.

"WHY YEEN PUT NOMO TOILET TISSUE IN THE BATHROOM?! IF I WOULD'VE TAKEN A SHIT, WHAT I WAS GON WIPE MY ASS WITH, WITCHO STUPID ASS!", my mama said yelling at her boyfriend.

" ion know I said, maybe it's just with me", I said in a whatever tone.

"Yea, you right. Just with you... nobody else", he said rolling his eyes.

"I'm finna gone get cute n shit!", I said smiling hard.

"For who?", he said raising an eyebrow.

"I gotta go to the mall to pick up some stuff, never know who you gonna meet", I said lookin off Knowing he had something smart to say.

"Can you go pick up my suit while you out?", he asked.

"Where you wearing a suit to?", I asked confused.

"Yo god damn funeral since you wanna play n shit.", he said snapping back.