Day 5: remember me

There was a knock at the door, the two skeletons looked up from their position snuggled together on the couch.
"Who the hell?" Red questioned. Sans suddenly seemed anxious, as if he knew exactly who it was and why there were there.
"Hmm. I'll get it." Red said and got up off the sunken couch. Just as he reached the door they knocked again, and by the sounds of it there where either multiple people out there knocking on the door or one person (or monster) with many arms.
He opened the door to a familiar face.
Muffet. Tale muffet.
"Oh what brings ya here muffet?"
"I think your friend owes me something" she said as she smiled wickedly. Sans froze in his seat. Red turned to face Sans.
"Sans, this true?"
"Uhh..." was all he could bare to say, a weak smile accompanied the lack of words. Muffet invited herself in and strode right over to Sans and looked over him, her dark eyes staring into his soul.
"I'm afraid I don't do 'Tabs' the way Grillby does. You either pay up, or pay the price" She demonstrated what 'pay the price' might mean by letting one of her spider minions crawl down her arm, dangerously close to sans' face.
Red growled in the background.

Muffet picked Sans up by his hoodie and prepared an attack (a weak one as she is aware of his low HP) Sans knee he could escape but decided to let muffet have some fun with him.
"Red, remember meee" he said, bringing his arm to his forehead in a dramatic, death scene pose.
Red appeared behind her.
"I   d o n ' t   t h i n k   t h a t ' s   a   g o o d   i d e a ."
Muffet actually stopped in place, considering Reds words.
"And why might that be?"
"Because, if you hurt him. You're gonna have a bad time." Red's left eye flared through the crack in his skull, a remarkable crimson flame.
Muffet tried her best to appear unfazed, she somehow pulled it off.
"Well then. If your so protective of your little boyfriend here, how about you pay his bills?"
"How about you be thankful I'm gonna let you leave with all your HP in tact?"
Muffet thought for a moment.
"Fine. But you both owe me." She said, walking out.

"You remembered me"
"She was about to kill ya, of course I did."
Sans gave Red a playful nudge with his elbow.
"Aw come on, I could've escaped if shit went south."
"Not if she grabbed yer arm or something rather than yer hoodie."
"Oh stop over complicating things, I'm fine"
"Have ya learned yer lesson? Don't steal shit from muffet. Imagine if that was my muffet. She wouldn't have hesitated."
"Well lucky I'm not that stupid then, heh" Sans snuggled up to Red and stopped him from saying anything else.