Intro

Hiiii everyone❤

I m here with my 2nd story.......so if u like it then plzz vote nd comment🤗

And thankuu thankuu soo much for loving my first ff Brothers unbreakable bond....it means a lot to me❤❤❤

Soo let's start

Ignore mistakes....

Happy reading😇

*******************

Maheshwari's

Sanskar maheshwari: 25 years old. Elder Son of dp and ap. Cute and happy go guy. Loves his family very much. Can do anything for them. Loves swara very much and both are in a relationship. Hates laksh for some reason but deep inside his heart he loves him very much. But dosen't show much.Still cares for him. But dosen't show. A businessman by profession. Works in maheshwari empire.

Laksh maheshwari: 20 years old. Younger son of dp and ap. Cute, naughty, handsome, hot and totally carefree boy. Studying in college with ragini. Topper in studies.Loves ragini very much since childhood. Loves his elder brother sanskar a lot. Always tries to be with him. Knows the reason of his hatred and tries to pacify him. Always irritate him with his cute antics. Can do anything for him and his family.

Dp and ap: parents of laksh and sanskar

Sujata and ram: chachi and chacha of sanlak

Adarsh maheahwari: elder son of the family. Son of sujata and ram. Big brother of sanlak. 27 years old.

Parineeta: wife of adarsh. Beautiful bhabhi of sanlak

**********************
Gadodias's

Swara gadodia: 24 years old. Elder daughter of gadodias. Cute bubbly, beautiful girl. In a relationship with sanskar. Loves him very much. Loves her younger sister ragini a lot. Also loves laksh a lot. Works with her dad in gadodia empire. Loves ap and dp as her parents.

Ragini gadodia: 20 year old. Younger daughter of gadodias. Cute, beautiful, bubbly girl like swara. A carefree bird. Also a topper like laksh.Loves her sister swara a lot. Can do anything for her. Loves laksh more than her life. But always irritates him. Studying with laksh. Loves ap and dp as her parents.

Shekhar and sharmishta(sumi): parents of swaragini. Treats sanlak nd adarsh as their son.

Shehkar , sumi, ap and dp are chidhood friends. They all share a great bond and their families also. They lives mumbai. They are most rich families of india nd in the list of top richest persons of the world. They are open minded people...they never restricted on the clothes of their daughters aur daughter-in-law.Their mansions are also nearby so their children moves to each other mansion whenever they want. Their families also know about swasan relationship nd raglak liking each other from childhood. But they are tensed for sanlak. They know that laksh will convince sanskar but still they are tensed.

Everyone convince sanskar to forgive laksh but he don't listen. But laksh dosen't mind about anything which sanskar said to him. Because he knows that he is saying everything in anger so he doesn't take it seriously. He always irritates him with his cute antics. Laksh knows that sanskar still cares for him but doesn't show so he also dosen't force him because he thought that someday his bhai will surely forgive him. But laksh loves to irritate him everywhere....whether in house or office. He has that charm in him which can bring smile on anyone's face.

Point to be noted😜😜

Laksh and ragini are the naughtiest in the house. If one is volcano then the other one is tornado😂 no one dares to mess with them and because of them their siblings always suffers......😂😂(this is why the sibblings are known for.....)

*************************
Ssooo how it is.....
Tell me through ur comments....nd do vote plzz😇

Lets see how laksh will change sanskar's hatred into love towards him......!!!

Ignore mistakes🙏

Thanku soo much❤

Be happy always🤗🤗

We care for each other🤗जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें