Miphvali Short Story

:0 WOAH AN UNPOPULAR SHIP!?
yea I ship mipha x ravioli :> this ship needs more recognition so I make a fanfic of it! Anyways let's get into the story! Sorry if it's trash I'm a bad author :((
Also this takes place in an AU where the champions live and the 100 year gap doesn't exist, so like a successful AU!
—————————————
Chapter 1- Celebration- Revali's POV
It was early fall in Hyrule. The leaves started to turn pretty shaded of red, orange and yellow, and littered the ground like confetti (does confetti even exist in Legend of Zelda...?).
The champions were celebrating the success of defeating Calamity Ganon at Riverside Stable.
Daruk was sitting by the fire, alert of the stable dog, Link and Zelda we're sitting by the waters edge talking to each other and Mipha, who was chilling in the water.
Revali on the other hand was having no part of this, he felt like he had done little, only taking a shot at Ganon to weaken the dark beast seamed like he did barely anything to him.
"Come on, Revali! The waters great!" He hadn't taken notice that now Link and Zelda were in the water, not very deep only to where they can touch the bottom.
"I'm good, thanks, I'd prefer to keep my feathers dry.."
"Aww! Come on in the waters surprisingly warm!" Zelda encouraged.
"Water's not really my thing you kno-"
He was cut off by Mipha grabbing his hand (wing?) and dragging him into the water.
"See isn't it great?" She said joyfully.
"Not really" he said sarcastically, he splashed a small wave with his wings at Mipha, to which she replied with splashing at him with a larger wave.
"That does it!" He playfully lunged at Mipha, he hit the deeper water as she swam back a little, the current pushing him away.
He pushed his weight downwards, trying to get his feet to stop him on the gravel underneath him, but it only dragged him under and pushed him farther. He heard someone swimming after him, but all he could hear was rushing water, and all he could feel was the current. He splashed around trying to swim but all he did was swallow more water.
———————————————
AAA CLIFFHANGER ;3 jk the next chapters already out! I hope you enjoyed this, I'm sorry if it was a bit cringe but it's my first fanfic!