Chapter 3 (le end!)

Chapter 3- Love You Too- Revali's POV

Revali and Mipha were still sitting by the fire with the blanket wrapped around them. Mipha was now right next to him, leaning on him for support.
Revali's arms (ARMS? WINGS? IDK RITO ANATOMY AAAAAAA *FLIPS TABLE* >:00) were aching, so were his legs.
"M..Mipha?" There was no more hiding his feelings, he couldn't be stuck up like he usually was.
"Yes?"
Holy Hylia, I can't do this she's to nice she would never like me the same... he thought.
No... he had to...
"Y..you know... I.."
Every word was hard to say, he just couldn't find the right words to say.
She looked at him, her eyes wide with curiosity and amusement.
"I..sorta... I'm sorry, it's hard to put this in words but I... kinda.. love you..."
He looked into her amber eyes, they were full of shock, and something else... admiration?
"I... I've always liked you too... I just didn't want you to think I was a fool..."
"I wouldn't of thought you were a fool." He smiled his eyes glistened with amusement.
She grabbed his face and kissed his beak.
Revali's face grew hot, it felt like the lava that slept in Death Mountian.
"Are you okay? You're face is really war-"
Mipha was interrupted by Revali kissing her, this time on the lips.
"Awwwwwwwee!" Link teased.
Revali flipped him off, thankfully Mipha hadn't noticed because her eyes were closed.
Then they stopped kissing and snuggled next to the fire.
———————————————
AWWW SUCH A CUTE COUPLE ❤️💙 I hope you all liked the story :,0 I worked really hard to get this ready to publish! Love ya all ❤️🌸