Miphvali (Oneshot)

OMG ANOTHER MIPHVALI STORII!?!?!?! Yes
I'm sorry this ship just doesn't get as much attention as it deserves :,0 Idk what to call this one but I just felt inspired to write so I opened WATTPAD at THREE IN THE HECKING MORNING AAAAAA
it's my fault I wake up so early but... eh?
Ok enjoy :,>
Also this takes place in the same AU as the previous story, it builds off it so if you haven't read it yet I suggest reading it! I just wanted to build off their relationship I made them have in le last story! Hope you enjoy this fluff fic :>
————————————————————

    It had been at least two months since the celebration and Mipha and Revali were hanging out in Rito Village.
  They were standing on Revali's Landing, watching the snow fall in the tundra ahead.
   Revali had his arms (WINGS? HHH HECC THIS HECKING RITO ANATOMY) around Mipha to keep her warm, and she was leaning against the railing.
     "So how do you like it in Rito Village?" Revali asked Mipha.
  She shrugged, "It's a bit cold but it's better here with you..."
  Her face was a bit red, but not because she was cold, because she still had felt weird flirting with Revali, even though they have been dating for 2 months.
   "Aww that's really sweet! I like it when you come to visit me." Revali smiled.
   Mipha wasn't very used to Revali being so kind, he usually was so stuck up and a bit too proud, and he usually quarreled about how great he was with Mipha's best friend, Link.
       "I'd have to visit Zora's Domain sometime then, too" Revali said, "it must be more at home for you there."
      "I like it here too," Mipha suddenly felt bad about complaining about the coldness "the Rito are very welcoming, and sweet, just like you."
Revali blushed, "do you want to go do something else?" Revali asked "it's getting a bit too cold, even I am cold."
   Mipha had noticed it was a bit too chilly, and she was shaking.
  "Yea sure! What do you want to do?"
    "I don't know, maybe we could go to the Flight Range?" Revali asked.
      Mipha smiled of course, so he can show off his skills. She giggled a bit to her self, "alright, let's go!"
     "Alrighty" he crouched down "I'll fly us there."
     Mipha got on his back and they flew to the flight range pretty quickly.
     It was surprisingly warm, probably because of the fire. Mipha got down and sat down next to it.
     Revali got his bow out and used Revali's Gale to fly up and hit some of the targets.
       Mipha watched, she was very interested in how the targets broke so easily with a regular arrow and bow, perhaps the Great Eagle Bow is just that strong (hah I love messing with the game physics, I know they need to break easily ;)).
        Revali hadn't came up in a while and Mipha had started to get worried.
      "Revali! Are you okay?"
       She saw him down there, he seemed to of fallen.
       "Yea! I just fell! It's okay I landed in the snow down here!"
        She laughed, as he flew back up to the landing pad Mipha had ran up and gave him a big hug, standing on the tips of her toes to burry her face in the feathers on his neck.
      He was warm and soft. She nuzzled his neck a bit more, greatful for the warmth. She heard him giggle a bit.
      "What are you laughing about?" Mipha giggled a little too, his laugh was rare to hear but very sweet sounding.
      "I'm tickle-ish on my neck." He admitted.
      "Oh, if that's so..." she nuzzled his neck a bit more with her chin as he laughed.
      "St-stop" he breathed in between bursts of laughter.
        "Okay okay fine you win." She stood a bit higher on the tips of her toes to reach his face and kiss his beak gently.
       Revali blushed a bit more, and then they sat by the fire, cuddling.
————————————————————
Hope you liked my fluff fic! I rlly enjoyed making it :0 anyways I'm gonna sleep now XDD