::sero x m!reader::

e

also sorry it's short
sero:h-
me:❤️💓💞💞💞💗💖💝💞💞💗💓💓💞💝💝💞💖💖💖❣️💖💖❣️💖💗💓💞💞💝💝❤️❤️❤️💞💝❤️💝❤️💞💞💖💖💘💕💘💗💓💓💞💗💖💖💘❣️💔❣️💘💓💞💖💘💘💘

————————

"hey denki can I talk to you about something?" sero asked kaminari scratching the back of his neck, face full with nervousness.

denki put his DS down and nodded and they walked to the kitchen since nobody was there.

"wassup man what's the tea?" he said sitting on one of the stools and turned towards sero.

sero stood there and kept debating on whether or not should he tell denki.

yeah the are best friends and all, but he's afraid denki might look at him differently and that's the least thing he wants.

"you can talk to me about anything bro no worries" kaminari reassures sero again and sero finally takes a breath.

"okay so I might be gay, I don't know man it's so confusing and it's affecting my sleeping schedule" sero let out nervous filled in his words a he sat down next to denki.

denki smiles and punched his arm jokingly."bro it's all good, I'm bi myself, but like was there a particular boy that caught your eye?" denki asked and sero calmed down a little knowing his best friend is bi.

at least there's someone he can talk to about these things instead of talking to himself in the mirror.

"It's y/n...please don't tell him kami" sero said gripping on denkis shirt in fear of his crush being leaked.

kami had a smirk on his face and got up from his chair and headed back to the living room.

Bakugou was going against kirishima to prove who's the stronger one on mortal kombat and y/n was laying on the couch with his headphones on laughing.

sero flushed at the sound of your little laugh and denki nudged him on his ribs. "go sit next to him or something sero!" kaminari whispered shouted towards him and he finally mustered up the courage.

you noticed sero walking to you and you sat up a little so he can sit down too.

"sup dude listen to this real quick" you greeted him and handed him your right earbud and he took it with shaking hands. you were gonna comment on it but thought it might be rude to.

"woah did (f/b) finally release the album?! Is so good!" sero commented and it surprised you since you didn't know he liked that band too.

"do you like (f/b) too?" you asked a little red on your cheeks and he nodded.

him and you chatted for a while until you had to do your homework. "fuck I have to do homework, hey wanna study together?" you asked and he stuttered a yes. you smiled and headed upstairs with a light tint of pink on your ears.

you sat on your bed with your legs up the wall with your head and hair hanging off the bed side.

"look at my leg hair bro"you said and moved them left to right and sero laughed.

"look at mine!" he said and moved his too. you laughed and touched it and he blushed a little.

you smiled and went back scrolling on your phone instead of studying.

"hey y/n can I tell you something?"

sero said looking at his hands. "yeah bro let it out" You said locking your phone and giving him all of your attention.

"okay I know this is weird and shit but like I think I'm gay and it's so frustrating because I like someone-e but I don't know if they do like me back and I can't sleep at night fuck I'm sorry I'm rambling " sero rambled over his words and apologized.

you sat up and remarked him."I don't think it's weird, to make you feel a little better I'm pansexual myself(sorry if you're not) and it's hard to understand yourself and who is this person?" y/n got serious but wiggles his eyebrows in curiosity to who sero fancy.

"uh well it's um well-" sero stuttered not knowing he'll go this far with this conversation. "It's me!" y/n yelled in amusement. sero panicked and threw his book down in terror.

"who told you?!" he said getting ready to kill denki. "You just did right now"y/n sat back down and scrolled on Instagram. sero sat down and rethought of what he just did and he exposed himself to his crush without his knowledge.

"sero" you called him and he looked up with red cheeks and a red neck full with embarrassment.

"oh my jeez how can you be this cute sero, i like you too dumbass" you confessed too and pat his head and he was fuming with embarrassment.

"y/nnnnnn~" he groaned as he tried to fan himself to cool down his burning temperature.

you giggled at his reaction and smiled. he really is something precious.

love you sero.