::sato x M!reader::

Sato big ass baby ucu

———————————

I woke up today and quickly headed to my bathroom. Today was my birthday! Fuck yeah! I can't wait to spend the day with Sato and my friends. I quickly brush my teeth and comb my hair with my fingers and quickly change.

I was waiting the whole year for my birthday since I made a suit for this special occasion. I'm so excited to show off my hard work.

I quickly got my phone and headed down to the common room. Surprisingly I saw no one in the room. I checked my phone and it was 11 in the morning. At least someone had to be here.

I looked around trying to find anybody at least and I didn't. "where did everyone go?" I asked slightly worried. I opened my phone and had no messages of telling me happy birthday. I didn't expect much but I didn't even receive a single one from them.

I small frown was displayed onto my face as I sat down on the kitchen counter. But I tried to wipe away the bad energy and got up with a smile.

"It's okay, they're probably busy!" I said masking my negative thoughts. As I was planning to hang out by myself, I received a text from Kirishima.

"Hey (y/n)!! Wanna play video games with Midoriya, Bakugo and me! Hurry up!" It read. It seemed like an invitation but mostly like a command. I sighed and shrugged. At least it'll keep my mind occupied.

I was heading up the stairs when I heard a lot of rumbling and shushing inside of Kirishimas room. I thought it would be just us four? I knocked on his door and heard him shush really loud.

I stood outside of his door, playing with my fingers until he opened the door not even the whole door and slid himself out. He smiled weakly at my confused face. "Are you okay? I heard a lot of voices-" I was cut off by Kirishima taking my hand and leading me away from his door.

"Don't worry about that! It was my tv and it wouldn't turn off. Let's go to bakugos room instead!" He said as he rushed both of us into bakugos room without letting me register what just happened. I was met with an angry Bakugo yelling at deku to choose a character already.

"Oh hey (y/n)!" Deku said as he pressed the menu button on the controller and it made Bakugo even more infuriated. "Hey guys how are you guys doing in this fine day?" I said trying to drop a hint that today is a very special day. They ignored it and deku finally chose a character and bakugo handed me one of the controllers.

"Hurry and choose someone!" I sighed sadly and sat down between them and began to play with them. Some time has passed and none of them even mentioned anything at all. I told them that today was my birthday a week ago. Could they have forgotten that fast?

I gave my controller to kirishima and I headed to bakugos bed to sit on and play on my phone. "So have you guys heard any news of what today might be?" I said once again with a smile knowing they'll now remember. "Nah today is just a boring ass day" Bakugo said as he had a smirk on his face while beating deku up on the game.

"O-oh.." I said as I clenched my phone tightly as I fought off my tears. "Oh by the way, why are you dressed up? It's not an occasion today is it?" Deku asked as he looked towards me with a confused expression. I felt my throat just become dry and really heavy to swallow. Kirishima tried to focus their attention back onto the tv but I stood up very upset.

"I-I have to go..." I said as I slipped my phone in my pocket and headed to the door. "Hey what's the big deal?" Bakugo asked pausing the game now bothered as to why you're leaving. I sighed and turned around. My face was full on tearful and my nose began to turn a shade of red.

"Today is my birthday and it looks like no one even fucking noticed! I even had this great outfit and now it was a waste of time.." I yelled at them as I sniffled loudly and wiped my nose with my sleeve not even caring that I'll ruin it. They sat there quiet without even a sound and I turned around and swung the door open and slammed it shut.

I headed back to my room, crying loudly even though I didn't even mean to. "Stop cryin-ng you loser!.." I yelled at my self. As I kept walking, I saw Kirishimas room light was on. I thought that I should probably turn it off so he doesn't waste the bulb life.

As I opened the door I was abruptly yelled at. "Surprise (y/n)!!" All of my friends shouted as they saw me in the door frame. A shocked and confused expression was displayed on my face. "H-huh?" I asked as I saw Kirishima,Bakugo and deku later join them as they threw confetti and balloons.

"Happy birthday babe!" Sato yelled as he had a birthday cake with my name on it and he came up to me with a smile. I felt even more tears come and for another reason. I wiped my face and a big smile was shown to everyone. "You..g-guys remembered!" I yelled as I hugged sato very tightly, avoiding the cake and went to hug my other friends.

—————————
this was inspired by my birthday coming very soon