::monoma x M!reader::

not proofread :{

—————————
class finished again, since nothing exciting happened. You sighed closing your notebook full of doodles and shoved it in your bag.

"Hey (y/n), you coming?" Kendo asked as she came up to your desk. "Yeah Cmon let's go" You said and you both headed out. Suddenly an arm was wrapped on your shoulder and the other on kendo's.

"Hello there fellow classmates, are we going to make fun of class 1-A again?! How fun!" He exclaimed laughing. Kendo sighed and kept walking and I followed her as well.

"Humph, you guys are no fun" he said folding his arms and trying to seem upset. "Sorry monoma, we actually have stuff to do" you said as you both pulled over chairs and took out your homemade bentos.

"Stuff? Like what?" He asked now intrigued with the things you guys have to do instead of class 1-A. You opened your bento to start eating and passed your exam results towards him.

"I have to retake it and I have to study with kendo" you stated with food in your mouth. "(Y/n), learn how to eat" he commented as he shoved a napkin towards your direction. You took it and flicked your tongue out at him.

"Hmm, I already aced these topics, look this is where you messed up, you have to.." monoma started to inform you and you quickly wiped down your hands on your joggers and took notes on your phone in order to remember when you study.

To be quite fair, monoma is very intelligent. He just has this weird obsession of toppling over class 1-A, giving the vibe that he's a weird man, when in fact he isn't.

"Damn you're smart!" kendo said as she wiped her mouth on her napkin. Monoma smiled and covered his cheeks with his hands. "You guys are too much!" He said lightly blushing. "Never mind, I'll take it back", "What?! How rude!" Monoma said trying to sound offended. You smiled softly and looked at your notes on your phone. You took a lot of helpful tips so you were very thankful.

"Thanks monoma I hope I ace it this time" you said smiling towards him with gratitude. He stared at you for a few seconds then looked away, embarrassed. "Yeah no problem" he said. Lunch was almost over so you cleaned out your bento and put your stuff back in your bag and scrolled through social media.

You showed monoma some memes here and there but lunch was finally over. You were about to get up and leave to your next class when monoma stopped you. "Yeah what's up?" You asked pulling out an earphone.

He stared at his hands that were gripped together and finally looked up. "You know, I can tutor you if you want?" He said. You thought for a second and nodded.

"Cool that sounds nice, is today fine?" You asked him and he looked around. "Yeah I'm free at 5" he smiled and let you go back to class. You put back in your earphone and smiled softly.

-time skip-

Your last class took a while to finish since your teacher wanted to ramble about their life and all that instead of teaching. You got up and started to head home to change out of your clothes and into comfortable ones. You had a sleeveless tank with some skinny jeans and your grocs(please tell me y'all know these). You got your bag for school and took out your materials to study with.

You looked to your phone and it was barely 4:30. It would be hella weird if you didn't try to study by yourself. You looked around and looked in your room. Your desk was full of papers and erasers with a dim desk lamp. You pulled another chair for monoma to sit in.

"I should do something though.." you thought. After you would finish studying, what would you guys do? "A fort!" You yelled as you got up and got extra cushions and chairs. You stole some blankets from your parents room without them noticing you.