His sister - J Daniel Atlas

"Everybody! This is my sister Y/N!" Jack introduced you to no one in particular the second we entered the small apartment he shared with the other three Horsemen. "C'mon, they're probably all in the living room." With these words he pulled you through the tight hall.

"Weren't you supposed to bring food?" Merritt McKinney asked without looking up from his book.

"Hi, I'm Henley." The only female Horseman introduced herself while hugging you.

"And that over there is J Daniel Atlas." Jack introduced the fourth Horseman who didn't even bother to look up from his laptop.

Of course you already knew each one of them from what Jack had told you about his current work. The two of you were very close and shared everything with each other.

"Well, I did bring food", Jack answered Merritt holding up the shopping bag, "and I also brought someone who can cook better than anyone in this room. No offence, Henley."

Henley laughed and held her hands up in defeat. "None taken."

-----

"Guys! Food's finished!" You shouted out from the kitchen. "Help me set the table!"

Jack came sprinting in excitedly, smiling over his whole face.

"This smells amazing, Y/N!" Henley stated walking in alongside Merritt.

"You coming too, Atlas?" Jack shouted out to the living room while loading his plate up.

"No, thanks. I'm not hungry."

"You sure? Have you smelled this?!" Henley asked with disbelief in her voice.

"Yes, I have and I am sure!" Daniel seemed annoyed.

"Well, his loss." Merritt said, already stuffing the first bite into his mouth.

While everyone ate, you couldn't help but think about Daniel. Somehow his disinterest made you even more interested in him.

"Y/N, you wanna come with?" Henley asked you. You realized you hadn't listened to what the others had been talking about. Henley laughed at the surprised look on your face. "We were just thinking about going out tonight. Do you want to join us?" She asked you again.

"Yes, I would love to." You answered and smiled at her.

"Danny, do you want to join us as well?" Henley asked into the living room without even seeing him there.

"No, I'm good." Was the only thing he called back.

-----

Danny's POV

I was so relieved when they all finally left. Having Y/N here in the apartment with us was really hard. She worked in the groceries store down the street and I always saw her at the check out register when it was my turn to go shopping for everyone.

Truth is, I may have fallen in love with her at some point. I had planned on talking to her some time soon, but then she turns out to be Jack's sister. I don't think Jack would be particularly happy about me asking his sister out.

I went to the kitchen and took what was left of the dinner Y/N cooked earlier. Henley didn't lie, it actually was amazing! I took my plate and went to the living room, sitting down on the couch, deciding to watch 'the Lord of the Rings', one of my favourite movies ever.

I was about halfway through the movie, when I heard the door being unlocked. I stood up from the couch to see who was coming back already and was caught by surprise seeing Y/N coming in.