Chapter 4

Trembles and Currents
Sparks and Twinkles

Addie felt it, when she shake with Simon's hand.
Malakas lang ba dating nito kasi mayaman?
O dahil ba sa gwapo ito?
Pero kinabahan si Addie,  and she doesn't know.

It's the first time she felt this kaba. As if it's a dangerous feeling.
Kasi everytime she's with her best friend Miggy, what she felt is security ,panatag sya kasama ito,  but with Simon, ibang usapan. It's their first time to meet,  but she felt a different kind of attachment,  somehow,  as if a chord is pulling her towards him.

Those eyes,  those smiles are kinda scary. He's a man of mystery. And that's the bad thing,  Addie can't resist curiosity.

For her , Mystery makes a beautiful art. It attracts the inner depths of a human mind. The secrets they hide and the answers blurry and black,  those are the factors that pulls a spectator to that specific art.

And this time Simon is that art. Drowned by her thoughts,  a deep voice suddenly spoke.

"It's hard for a beautiful lady to be left alone. You can go now inside. "

Tila nagitla si Addie ng makita si Simon.

"Ahh,  Hello ,   sorry I was just thinking about something. "

"Sa halip na isipin mo, bakit Hindi mo na lang sabihin? "

"Seryoso ka?  Nakakahiya Kasi pag sinabi ko. "

"Dalawa lang yan, kung bakit ayaw mo sabihin. Una attracted ka sakin,  pangalawa pinag iisipan mo ko ng masama. Iniisip mo,  nagmamake moves ako sayo. "

"What!? "

"Just kidding!" At bigla itong tumawa
Ingat ka sa daan,  uuna na ko unless gusto mo sumabay? "

Nagdadalawang isip si Addie. Would she follow that tinge in her heart or would she chose to stay because it's what the mind says.

"Kung okay lang sayo,  I think busy pa si Miggy para maihatid ako. "

"Tara. "

And so that night,  she followed her infatuation more than her intuition.
Dios mio Addie! You just met him,  and why?!

××××

That night is surely not to be a blast.

What could happen between Addie and Simon?  Paano na si Miggy!!