Chapter 5

Miggy was about to call Addie when he saw her got in that black Audi. She was with his boss Simon. And somehow, Miggy felt jealous seeing them laughing together.
He wasn't able to move or speak and slowly the car drove off the street.

××××

"I didn't know you were an art teacher. "

"Hahaha yeah, some can't believe it, they kept telling me I'm a fashion blogger instead of an art teacher, but guess what it's what I love. "

"You and her really have similarities too. Someone I know, who looks alot like you, is an artist too, she loves sketching. "

"Really? Well in terms of sketching si Miggy ang pinakamagaling dun. He really does have a photographic memory. "

"Yup, that's why I chose him, He sketched that beautiful angel as a gift to me during my birthday. As a remembrance. "

"Eto ba yun? " Addie touched the little framed Angel.

"Nope, that was just the photo, the real one is at home, it's bigger. That angel reminds me of my ex fiance. "

"You almost married? "

"Yes, almost. "

"But what happened? "

"Well life is full of surprises, she died before our wedding. "

"Oh, Im sorry. I didn't know she's gone. "

"Oh it's okay. No worries. How about you?
What's your story?"

"Well, I had suitors but weren't compatible. I did have one boyfriend during college but didn't last long, I guess it was just a week, because He is a total jerk. "

"How about Miggy? He seems to like you. "

"Si Miggy, parang impossible naman, sa kanya mismo galing yun before, I'm his twin from another mother. We were both so close, like family, we have the same birthday, grow up together, did everything together. "

"You never fall in love with him? "

"I do love Miggy, but as family. Maybe because we're too familiar with one another that I never felt that spark or attraction as falling in love. "

"Why? What does that mean? "

"Well, if something makes me curious, it attracts me. I love mystery. "

"Like me? "

"Well, I can't lie, but the answer to that is yes. "

"Do you mind if I do this? "
Then Simon kissed Addie.