Chapter 3- Pinocchio

No ones POV-
"No, none of you are worthy. You're all killers," a deep and robotic voice rang out.

There was an Iron Legion member that was banged up pretty badly. He had wires hanging out of him, he looked like a puppet.

"Stark," Steve says in a warning tone. He was already trying to reboot JARVIS.

"You can go home now Pinocchio," you say out loud to him.

"I had to kill the other guy, and don't think I won't... hesitate to kill you too," this robot said.

"Try me-," you snap back but Steve hits you.

"You killed someone?" Steve asks. "Wouldn't have been my first call. But down in the real world were faced with... ugly choices," the bot say, moving his broken arms in a strange way.

"Who sent you?" Thor asks with his hammer in hand. The robot played back a recording, "I see a suit of armor around the world." It was Tony's voice.

"Ultron," Bruce says. "In the flesh," Ultron says.

"Can we name him Pinocchio instead?" You whisper somewhat loudly so he can hear. You hear him growl a bit.

"I'm here with a mission," he says. "What mission?" Nat says, loading a gun.

"To make the avengers go extinct. Starting with Y/n," he says as Iron bots break through a glass wall.

You see them all coming at you, but you don't do anything. Even if they aren't humans, they're still slow.

"Looks like you pissed him off Y/n!!" Tony yells as his suit attaches to him.

"So what I pulled a string? That make him unhappy?" You say dodging the bots that started to attack the other avengers.

Gun shots were going off left and right. You even saw someone go through the glass floor. You were tired of it though. You ran up to Ultron and ripped out any parts of him that would be useful for living.

"I'll see you again, and next time... you'll be the one de..a...d," he says while powering down.

"Like to see you try," you say and break his head off. By that time all of the bots were down.

Everyone saw you kill Ultron, but you didn't care. You turn around to see Steve with a few cuts and bruises, due to the glass broken everywhere.

"I've done worse," you say while throwing down the parts.

"There are no strings on me..." Ultrons voice rang out in a creepy way.

"Why do you have to push buttons kid?" Tony asks while wiping some glass off of him.

"It's my job. If you guys won't who will?" You say with a small smile. By then it was about 4:00am, what were you all supposed to do.

"What now?" You ask the team who looked tired.

"Sleep," they all groan and went to their rooms.
The next morning-
"All of our work is gone. Ultron cleared everything and escaped through the internet," Bruce says while looking through a few things.

"Ultron," Steve muttered his name.

"He's been in everything. Files, security, probably knows more about us then we know about each other," Nat says unsure of what to do.

"Look he's in your files, the internet. What if he decides to go for something a little more exciting," Rhodey says.

"Nuclear codes," Maria says. "Nuclear codes," Rhodey repeats, outraged.

"He said he wanted us dead," Nat says but is cut off by Steve, "He said he wanted us extinct. Starting with Y/n."

You roll your eyes, "We've taken on worse than a robot come on guys." "He also said he killed someone," Hawkeye says, ignoring your comment.

"There was no one else in the building," Maria says.

"Yes there was," Tony corrects her. He uses his key pad to put JARVIS in the room.

"Jarvis was the first line of defense. That makes sense," Steve says nodding his head.

"No this isn't strategy, this is rage," Bruce says looking at JARVIS, that was now malfunctioning.

Thor came into the room and made a beeline straight to Tony. He picks Tony up off the ground by his neck.

"What comes around goes around," you mutter as you step back.

"Use your words buddy," Tony strings out.

"THOR!" You yell, catching his attention and it successfully working. He drops Tony back down to the ground and raises his voice.

"One of them took the scepter and now there across the world. And now we have to retrieve it, again," Thor says, extremely annoyed.

"I don't understand, you created this. Why is it trying to kill us?" Doctor Cho asked. Then what happened next confused everyone.

Tony started laughing, freaking laughing.

"Is something funny?" Thor asked unamused. Then an argument started. Thor yelling back and forth with Tony and Steve joined a bit.

"I'm sorry, but who closed the worm hole in New York?" Tony asked, gain eye rolls from everyone. He keeps going on about his accomplishments.

"How did you plan to take that down?" Tony asks Steve. "Together," he replied. "We'll lose," Tony says, trying to convince Steve.

Steve paused for a moment, so you jumped in,

"We'll do that together too."
Socovia-
The twins walk into the abandoned church in the middle of the city, waiting to meet this... person.

"Talk, and if your vasting our time-," Wanda tried to speak but was cut off.

"You know this church is right smack dab in the middle of the city? The elders decreed that everyone would be equally close to God. Interesting how geometry has anything to do with religion," the mystery man said.

Wanda tried to use her powers to get into his head, but it didn't work.

"You're probably wondering why you can't see in my head," he says while standing up.

"Eventually every man shows himself," Wanda says while taking a step towards the man.

"I'm sure they do," the man said while turning around.

It was Ultron, only he wasn't the banged up bot as before. He was sleek, built metal that stood 7 feet tall.

"But you needed something more than a man. That's why you let Stark take the scepter," Untron said while walking towards her.

"I didn't expect... but I saw Starks fear. I knew it vould control him. Make him self destruct," Wanda says. After a bit of talk, the question comes up.

"Is that vhy you've come? To end zhe Avengers?" Wanda asks as she hold her brothers hand.

"I've come to save the world," he says. "But also... yes. Starting with the young captain America," he says, pulling up a picture of you on his holograph.

Pietro took a step back, "Why her firzt?" Wanda sent him a look, but he didn't care.

"She's an irritation. An obstacle in our way-"

"But aren't all zhe Avengers?" Pietro snaps back.

Wanda pushes him back, telling him to stop. Ultron also sends him a look. Pietro backs off and follows Ultron to the next place.
————————————————————————
1165 word count. Until the next chapter my hero's😘😘 -Kay😜