Chapter 10- Did we win?

No ones POV-
"We need to move out. Even I can tell the air is getting thin," Steve says to the team. You nod at him, as did everyone else.

"What about the core?" Client asks. "I'll protect it," Wanda says, stepping up. Clint looks at her.

"It's my job," she says with a smile. You stay with her for a minute before leaving.

You smirk at her, "You're an avenger now," you say with a smile.

"I know," she smiles back. Then Pietro comes hurtling towards you two.

"Go get zhe people on zhe boat," Wanda says to him.

"I'm not going to leave you here," he says. Another bot runs towards the core, but Wanda kills it.

"Come back for me vhen everyone else iz off. Not before," Wanda says as Pietro shrugs. He begins to walk off.

"You know, I am 12 minutes older zhan you," He says as Wanda chuckles.

"Care to join me?" He asks you as he grabs your hand.

"I'd be delighted," you say with an accent. You giggle as you follow him out of the church.

You ran towards the vessels and saw Clint helping everyone else on board. You helped a few other people and then heard a woman screaming.

"HES NOT WITH ME!! WHERE IS HE?!" She screamed as Clint put her onto the vessel. You and Clint turn around and see a little boy still in a building. Clint took off towards the kid while you calmed her down.

"Mam you need to sit down and buckle up. We'll get him here," you say as you slightly push he down in her seat.

You turn around and see Clint carrying the small boy. You smile as you see he'll be there soon. Then you hear a jet revving in the air. You look up and see Ultron in a jet.

He smirks as he starts shooting at Clint. You run towards Clint but Pietro had different plans. He grabbed a broken car and threw it in front of Clint and the boy.

Now that Clint and the boy were safe, Pietro was in the line of fire.

You burst into the speed force and push Pietro out of the way.

You felt every single bullet hit your body. Each one hurting worse than the one before. As Ultron flew off somewhere else as you fell to the ground.

Your eyes drooped as Pietro ran to your barely living body. Clint gave the kid to the woman and ran back over to you.

"How the hell are you still alive," Clint mutters as he looks at the 13 bullets littering your body. Some on your thighs and some on your torso.

"Cap!! Need you right now along with Vision. Y/n is down I repeat Y/n is DOWN!!" Clint says as Pietro starts crying.

Clint picks you up and starts towards a vessel. He sets you down gently on some vacant seats and Clint sits on the ground. Pietro sat on the seat right beside your head.

"Please, stay with me princess," he says softly as he kisses your forehead. Meanwhile, Hulk dropped Nat off on the big jet and went towards Ultron ship.

He tore open the ship and threw Ultron out. He landed in a bus. Luckily, Wanda was close and walked up to him.

"Goodbye, bitch," she says and tears out his metal 'heart', successfully killing Ultron. Because Wanda left her position, a broken bot made it to the core, and pressed it.

The large piece of earth fell from its place in the sky and boosted towards the Earth once more.

"Thor!!! On my mark!" Tony yells over coms as he flies under the flying rock. Quickly, Vision flew into the rumble and found Wanda by Ultron body. He picked her up gingerly and carried her to a vessel. As soon as she was safe, Tony gave the word.

"NOW!!" He yells as he powers up his arc reactor. Thor put his mighty hammer in the air and brought it down on the other side of the core.

Together, the city exploded into pieces, successfully not killing all life on Earth. As the pieces of the city fell, all the vessels made it back to the huge jet.

Tony dodged all of the rumble falling and flew back to all the landed vessels. No one knew were Thor was. He disappeared, along with Hulk. Cap ran over to the vessel with you in it. You see him running towards you, you chuckle.

"Y-you," you mutter out as Clint and Pietro leans closer to you.

"You didn't see that coming," you say as you let out your last breath.

"No... no no NO!!" Pietro screams as he grabs your head and tries to wake you up. He cries harder as he closes your eyes.

"She's... she's gone," Clint says to Cap. Steve falls to his knees and sits on the ground. His only other family was gone. He cried out as he touched your cold hand.

After a minute of the three grown men crying, Steve stood. He picked up your lifeless body and took you to the middle of the ship. He laid you down on a random table, where all of the hero's could see you.

Vision and Wanda just showed up to see Steve set you down. She ran up to Pietro and hugged him in grief. Nat covered her mouth in disbelief. She lost her love and her, almost like, sister the same day.

When Tony finally came, he saw you. He walked up to you and started analyzing your wounds.

"She- She could still be alive. We could treat her wounds and give her blood-," "Stark. She's gone," Steve says, choking back tears.

Tony steps back as a tear runs down his cheek. Vision steps up from his spot and looks at your deceased body. He touched your hand gently and closes your eyes.

"Wake up," he whispers to you. Suddenly, gold started running through your veins, shining through your skin.

Eventually, the gold reached to your wounds and healed them instantaneously. Your eyes snap open as you gasp for air. Your eyes shine bright gold as your lungs fill with fresh air.

All the Avengers step back in shock and stare at you. Vision steps away from you as his stone continues glowing. Your golden eyes go down to a subtle glow as you stare at the team.

"Did we win?" You ask as they look at you. They chuckle as they all come to hug you.

"If you ever die again I'll kill you," Nat says as she kisses your head. You giggle as you hug her tightly.

"I will too. What would I have done without my favorite niece?" Tony asks as he hugs you.

"I'm your only niece," you say with a chuckle. "Don't ever do that again do you understand young lady?" Steve scolds you.

"No can do pops. When someone in danger I have to help, even if that puts my life on the line," you say as you shrug.

"Just like your grandfather," Steve smiles and hugs you. He kisses your cheek as you smile

"Thank you brother," you say as he walks up to you. Your eyes glow a bit brighter around him.

"Of course. Anything for you sister," he says as he hugs you. Wanda was the next to jump on you and hug you, which surprised you.

"You saved my brother. Ve have a grand debt to pay to you," she says as a tear slips by.

"No need. Your bravery and loyalty to us is enough," you say as you hug her. She smiles and steps back, revealing a red eyed Pietro.

"Did you miss me?" You ask as you stand from the table.

"Shut up," He says and grabs you roughly. He places a soft and sweet kiss on your lips as a few Avengers cheer for you both.

"I love you," He says as he pulls away from the kiss. "I love you too," you say as you kiss him again.

"You are mine forever, Whiplash..."
————————————————————————
1360 word count. Hope you enjoyed this read my hero's. Comment if I should do the next Avengers movie. Until the next story my HEROS😘😘 -Kay😜