Chapter 7- Vision

No ones POV-
"Shit," you say as you see the dead end.

"Wanda, can you stop this thing?" You ask as she nods.

"Good. Pietro come with me. We have to move the civilians out of the way," you say as Pietro nods.

"Pops, stay here and protect her," you say as he nods.

"Got it Cap," he says with a small smile. You nod and run out of the train. You move all the civilians that are in danger.

"Anyone have eyes on Nat?!" Clint yelled on the coms.

"Do you have the package?" You yelled back. "Yes but-," "Then get it to Stark! Go!! I'll find Nat," you yell while moving a woman out of the way.

He grunts and takes off towards New York. Wanda successfully stops the moving train with her magic. You lay on the ground tired, as Pietro leans against a wall.

"Are you okay?" Wanda asks as she pats her brother on the back.

"I'm fine, I just need a minute," he said while sitting next to you.

"I'm tempted not to give you one," Steve says as he walks towards the twins.

"Back off pops," You say before anyone else could. He gives you a look while you flash the bird at him.

"Did you get zhe cradle?" Wanda asks as Pietro snickers at your action.

"Yes, Stark has it. He'll fix it," Steve says. Wanda gives him a confused look, "No he won't." You look at Wanda, confused.

"Huh?" You ask her as she nods her head.

Steve pauses for a minute, "You don't know what your talking about. Starks not crazy."

"He'll do anything to make things right," she snaps back. Steve walks away for a minute, "Stark? Anyone in coms? Hello?"

"Ultron doesn't know the difference between saving the world and destroying it. Who do you think he gets that from?" She asks Steve.

"Damn, she's not wrong pops. We need to get there ASAP or he'll try to.... wait..," you say sitting up.

"If I know Tony Stark well enough, and I do. He'll try to finish the job. He'll try to fix it to where it'll be on our side. Dammit," you say as you stand up.

"Pietro, grab Wanda and I'll get Steve. We're going to Doctor Chos lab to get a jet," you say as you pick up Steve and take off towards the lab.

Once you find a jet, you sit down in the cockpit, ready to take off.

"Who taught you how to fly?" Steve asked as he stood behind you.

"Got some private lessons from Clint. Cool right?" You say as you lift off of the landing pad. You take off towards New York, ready to interrogate Stark.
Time skip-
Once you land the jet, you all jog inside to find Tony and Bruce almost finished with the android.

"I'm going to say this once-," "How about 'nonce'?" Stark immediately cuts Steve off.

"Shut it down!" Captain barks the order. You wait for someone to move, but no one did.

"Nope not happening," Tony says while continuing his work.

"You don't know what your doing," Steve say glaring at Tony.

"But you do? You sure she's not in your head?" Bruce asked while pointing towards Wanda. You and Pietro both step up, protecting her.

"I know your angry-," "Oh we're way past that. I could choke the life out of you and not even change a shade," Bruce cuts Wanda off.