Chapter 2

Meredith's (POV)

I open my eyes to see Derek Shepard my husband smiling at me. "What?" I ask him as I smile back. "Oh nothing I was just thinking about how beautiful my wife is" He says. I blush and kiss him. Just then I hear Ellis our 2 year old start to cry. "I'll get her" I say as I get up to go Ellis from her room. "Good morning beautiful." I tell her. "Shhhh it's okay Mommy's here. Shhhhh" I coo. I pick her up and carry her to my room and sit on the bed next to my husband. "Are you excited for Today?" He asks me. "Yeah I have and Appendectomy and I'm doing it solo and I'm also doing a bowl resection with Bailey." I respond. He laughs and says "No, I meant are you excited for today because all you friends are coming back today." "Oh, yeah that. I don't know I'm a little nervous because we haven't seen each other in a year and one of us almost died so you can imagine my anxiety" I say. "Yeah I get that, but you have nothing to worry about. You are all best friends" Derek says. "I know but today is just one of those days where everything feels wrong like somethings going to go wrong" I cry. "Did you know your very cute when your worried?" Derek asks. "I know and your very cute when your jealous" I say. I kiss him and then realize I'm still holding Ellis. "Hey sweetie I love you too!" I say and kiss her on the top of her head.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Hey so I know I haven't written much but stay with me. Wait till I write the next chapter it gets really interesting. I wonder what's happening next? Like I said last time comment ideas and compliments.