Chapter 4

Meredith's POV

Finally after rounds it's time for my bowl resection. I get to the scrub room and start scrubbing in. I walk into the O.R and the scrub nurse helps me get my protective gear on. I walk over to the table and say "Ten blade". I walk out of the O.R  with a smile on my face because I just pulled off another successful surgery. I walk to the attending's lounge without running into anybody. When I got there I grabbed my purse and walked down to the cafeteria where I would find the people that I haven't seen in a whole year. I hear the door open and I turn around to find my husband.

Derek's POV

I walk in to see my wife covered in sweat and shaking. "Aw babe come here. You look like you need a hug". I walk over and pull her into a comforting hug. I feel her start to cry. I stroke her hair. "Shhh it's ok. Why are you so upset?" I ask her. "I feel like we won't be as good of friends as we were a year ago" she cried. "Ok it's ok I think you will be even better friends considering you've been through so much together" I tell her. "Lets go down and see them and see how it unfolds" I say as I guide her out the door. 

Meredith's POV

Me and my wonderful husband walk down to the cafeteria where I see Christina, Alex, George, and Izzy at a table. They see me and wave me over. I kiss my husband goodbye grab a food tray and walk over and sit down in between Alex(Evil spawn as Christina calls him) and Christina. Before we could finish getting caught up we all get paged to the pit, which can't be a good thing.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

I'm sorry this chapter was short. What will happen next? What's the major trama? Find out in the next chapter.