Chapter 3

Meredith's POV

"Can you get Zola dressed and ready for daycare well I get ready for work?" I ask. "Sure thing" Derek says. With that I give Zola a kiss on the head and give Derek a kiss. I walk to my closet and pick out my outfit of a white t-shirt with a pink button up and jeans. "Come here Zozo lets give dad some time to get ready for work well we go eat." I say as I pick up Zola and carry her downstairs. "What do you wanna eat today Zo?" I ask. "Cheerios" Zola tries to respond. "cheerios it is." I grab her dipper bag and put some cheerios in a bag. "Derek let's go come on I have rounds" I yell. 

Derek's POV

"Coming sorry" I say as I run down the stairs. I pick up Zola kiss my wife as I start to walk out the door. I open the back seat car door and put Zozo, Bailey, and Ellis in her carseat. I get in the drivers seat and mer get's in the passengers seat and we drive away.

Meredith's POV

It takes what feels like forever to get to the hospital. "Your taking Zo, Bailey, and Ellis to daycare today right?" I ask. "Yes of course I will see you after rounds. Love you" Derek says. "Love you too" I say as I get out of the car. I hurry to the attending's lounge to find Jackson, April, Christina and Bailey. "Good morning everybody" I say as cheerful as I can. "Morning" everybody says. "Mere do you think your still good to do that bowl resection today because if not I'm totally free and could do it for you" April asks. "No I'll be fine thanks for the offer though" I say.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Sorry this was a short chapter. Trust me you wanna read the next chapter it gets good.