The Jaegers

The night was cold but had a warm breeze, making it a little easier for Yuliy to stand outside. Hearing the sound of a car approaching, he aimed his attention towards the sound seeing Willard step out of the vehicle. When he saw Willard open the door letting out a mysterious figure that was covered by a clothed hoodie, he made his way towards the older man.

"Oh, Yuliy. Can you gather everyone out here?"

The older man asked noticing the teenager making his way towards him. When Yuliy responded with a "sure," the werewolf noticed that the hooded looked up at him with two glowing (e/c) eyes making shivers crawl up against his spine.

It didn't take too long to gather everyone outside- nor did it take too long for everyone to stare curiously at the hooded figure. When the silence started to become suffocating, Willard spoke up, "everyone, I would like to introduce you to someone."

As if on cue, the hooded figure lifted their hood from their head before throwing it back revealing their (e/c) eyes that had a red hue from the bottom to the middle of her eyes, (s/t) skin, and (h/c) hair. Whether it was from the shock that the new member was a girl or the fact that the newbie's eyes had two colors- everyone gasped.

The expression on the newbie was cautious as she looked at every stranger in front of her. Recovering from the shock of the new member, Yuliy noticed the red tint inside her (e/c) eyes. "My name is (name) (last) and I am the new member of the Jaegers." The girl introduced with a small smile; Fallon chuckled before giving the (h/c)nette a kind smile while he introduced himself, "welcome to the team, (name)- the name's Fallon by the way and I look forward to working with you." Fallon smiled warmly making the cautious girl even more skeptical.

"Of course."

She said watching as Fallon reached out his hand for a handshake. Hesitantly, (name) reached her hand out as well, letting her hand fall into the larger ones of Fallon, he shook it a few times before releasing his hand.

The next one to greet her was Dorthea. Her aura, a kind and mature one, "welcome, Ms. (Name). My name is Dorthea and I look forward to working with you."

"As do I," (name) said as she shook hands with the older woman. Now it was Yuliy's turn to introduce himself; with a straight face and an alertful gaze, he walked up to the teenage girl and offered her his hand.

"Hi, I'm Yuliy. I look forward to it."

He introduced. When the girl gave her hand, her gaze was the same as Yuliy's.

"I'm looking forward to it too. I hope we all get along in the future." Was all she said before shaking the half-werewolf's hand. It had been bothering him for a while, but the newbie smelt strangely familiar. She smelt like them and it was very unsettling; but instead of waiting after the meeting to ask who she was, Yuliy spoke up without hesitation.

"You smell like them."

The two behind Yuliy looked at him- then Willard- then each other with shock and confusion. Before the two could ask what Yuliy meant, the said male repeated his statement "you smell like them. Why? Who are you?" He asked, his voice colder and sharper than icicles piercing your body.

A smirk slipped onto (name)'s face "isn't it a matter of what I am?" She teased causing Yuliy's teeth to clench. When Yuliy stepped up, ready to fight, Willard walked up in front of (name) and stretched his arm out in a protective manner.

Both adults behind Yuliy had grim faces after realizing what he meant, "care to explain the situation, Professor?" Dorthea questioned the professor who seemed to hesitate. Willard had looked at the girl behind him with securing eyes. The air started to became so tense that it felt suffocating, drowning, choking... intoxicating.

(Name) felt that if she had tried to cut a knife through the air, the knife would break. She also knew the situation she was in; she knew what she got herself into and she knew exactly who these people were and what they'd do. Even so, telling them her secret flat out was a struggle. Nevertheless, (name) gathered what little courage she had before parting her lips to speak, "I'll tell them, professor." She was shaking- Willard could see and feel it as the girl behind him placed a had on her should while walking up in front of him to face the members whose aura became hostile. 

"You see..." Her voice started, "I'm a half vampire, half human breed."

One word: speechless. That's how the trio in front of (name) was. They just didn't think that a vampire would sleep with a human or that there wasn't another half-human than Yuliy. Looking towards Willard for clarification, the said professor just sighed "it's true," he says before taking a breath of relief; he was glad that on blood was spilled. 

Seeing that the vampire-human hybrid hadn't made the effort to fight, both Dorthea and Fallon eased up but Yuliy kept his guard up; 'full vampire or not, she's still one of those beasts!'  Yuliy's blood boil. He just wanted to fight the girl that stood just a feet or two away from him but he remembered that Willard was the one that brought her here. 

'Does that mean he trusts that she isn't a spy or that she won't attack us?'

Yuily couldn't understand why Willard would let a spawn of the beasts they were hunting to join the Jaegers. Who literally hunt vampires. So why?

"I know it'll be hard to trust someone who is a spawn of the monsters you hunt- but let me assure you that I am not like them. Good night." (Name) said in a matter-of-fact tone as she made her way onto the roof where she would rest for the night. Away from her new companions who will help her with her new path of life. 

Four years from now is where our story will begin.

-------------------------------------
Hewwo and welcome to this Yuily Jirov X Reader story! I hope you enjoyed this prologue. 

If you're wondering why Philip isn't in the chapter, it's because he hasn't joined the Jaegers yet.

How will our two protagonists bond?? Hhuhuhuhuhu