Chapter 3: Then Comes Jealousy

Penny: OMG another chapter. You guys are lucky that I have so much free time. I'm kidding. I love writing, it's my passion. 

Dick P.O.V.

No way in hell is I ever going to go out with Artemis. She's stuck up and jerky. Ugh, I wonder how Wally is feeling right now.

Wally P.O.V.

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I put on my headphones and turned on the beat my friend had been working on. He wanted me to make lyrics because I apparently have a way with words. I scribbled down. Relax take it easy, for there is nothing that we can do. Relax take it easy, blame it on me or blame it on you. That sounded good. Dick came into my room. He looked over the sheet. He giggled and knew that my best friend couldn't sing. "Wow, you really have a way with words." Dick said sitting down next to me.

"Too bad I can't sing. You can though, right?" I asked hopefully.

"Yeah, I guess." Dick said before getting to the subject that we were both avoiding. "Listen, Wally, I will never be with Artemis. She creeps me out." He said before I could tell him that it would be better for his image. "Wally, please don't leave me." He said curing into me.

"I promise I will never leave you." I said petting his hair. It would be better for him but, I don't want to hurt him. I've always been bad news. He took the paper and read the lyrics.

"It's as if I'm scared, it's as if I'm terrified. Are we scared are we playing with fire?" Dick read smiling. "You're jealous. You think that if I go with Artemis then it will be better for my image, I don't care about my image Wally." Dick said curling up next to me. We fell asleep to the sound of each others beating hearts.

Penny: Sorry for the wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And the short chapter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!