Chapter 4: Then Comes Rock

Penny: So, it's been a while huh. Well, that sucks for me and you. Welp, let's get on with this I have other things to be doing with my time. So, I'm also in the up and coming for Birdflash!

Artemis P.O.V.

I shot arrows into pictures of Wally's face. I'll kill him if it will let me be with Robin. Robin is the best looking, the nicest, and the funniest. He is the only one for me.

{Oh, shit did I just make a yandere character?!}

Watch out West I'm coming for you.

Wally P.O.V.

I walked down the hallway of the cave to see Artemis' room. There were pictures of Dick. Giggling filled the room, I saw Dick's missing shirt, his toothbrush, and one of his birdarangs in the corner. She was stalking him. I saw pictures of me with arrows in my face. Shit! I ran to find Dick. He was sitting next to Kaldur talking about fighting strategies. I dragged him out of the room.

"Artemis wants to kill me so she can have you," I whispered. He smiled thinking I was kidding. His smile slowly dropped.

"You're not kidding, are you." He said before face-palming. "Okay, I'll go talk to her." Dick walked away and I heard screaming. I ran over to Artemis' room. Dick was up against the wall with Artemis' mouth over him.

"You are mine!" She yelled.

"Sorry Arty, I'm so terribly GAY that I can't be with you," Dick said pushing her off of him. She started to get angry.

"I would kill for you!" She yelled. Dick ran out of the room and into my arms.

"We have to tell Bruce," Dick said before I ran him to the Zeta Tubes.