TWO.

﹝🍕﹞

"wait, wait i really want to see this delivery boy. are you sure he was that hot?" nayeon asked incredulously. i nodded and said, "yes, sis! i swear i saw a halo above his head, too!"

"shut up, you two! i'm buying wanna one merch! let me concentrate" chaeri screeched from her bedroom, making nayeon and i chuckle.

"anyway... trust me," i winked about a million times, making both of us cringe.

"tonight i'll pay for the pizza as long as he's as cute as you say. if not, you have to pay. deal?"

"deal." i confidently agreed. i was sure that this beautiful pizza boy would blow her mind, just like he did mine.

﹝🍕﹞

"pizza's here!" nayeon exclaimed as the bell echoed through our apartment. she raised her eyebrow at me, "come with me, i'm scared."

i laughed and intertwined my arm with hers as we skipped to the door. she opened it after taking a big deep breath, and there he was.

his aura made it seem like golden rays of light were pouring down on him. he was heavenly to look at, and i could tell nayeon agreed wholeheartedly. then he smiled.

"h-hey-hi." shocked, nayeon tried to answer. the pizza boy smiled big and handed over the pizza box.

"twelve dollars, please... hey, you okay?"

the boy and i both stared at nayeon. her mouth was dropped open and she whispered, "you're so handsome."

my cheeks turned hot in second hand embarrassment for her and the delivery boy chuckled, seeming as if he'd heard it many times before. "ah, thank you."

since nayeon was frozen, i took the money from her hand, knowing i clearly won the bet, and handed it to the boy. i couldn't wait to flex on nayeon about how i was the winner. as our hands touched, i glanced at his name tag.

'chanhee', it read. chanhee. a nice name that easily rolled of the tongue and well-suited a boy like him. i wondered if his personality was as golden as his looks.

he bowed slightly and said, "have a good night, you two."

i waved at him, closing the door slowly. nayeon clenched my arm and sighed, "YOU WERE RIGHT! TAKE ALL MY MONEY,"

"sis, calm down." i laughed. "you have a boyfriend..."

i felt a little shocked. how did i completely forget about her boyfriend. much less, how did she?

"oh, yeah. true." she tapped her forehead, thinking for a second. "hey, wait..."

"what?"

"you have to date him! please! you'd be so cute. and, oh! if you had babies..." she kept rambling and imagining about chanhee's impossible relationship with me. "please!! he's such a cutie, you deserve him."

"i'd date him if i could, nayeon." i sighed sadly. "trust me."

i sighed as i daydreamt about it all. but for now, i just had to accept the reality that i was only another one of choi's pizzaria's customers.

﹝🍕﹞