FIFTEEN.

﹝🍕﹞

the doorbell rang. chaeri flicked my arm and i ran to the door from the couch. tonight was a girls night in, and all we were missing was some grub. obviously i ordered pizza from our favorite pizza boy.

"hi, chanhee."i beamed as he side hugged me sweetly. "hey, minnie,"

"thanks for the pizza," i said and took it. chanhee nodded, "no problem, and i already paid for it, so don't worry,"

i squinted at him and crossed my arms like a pouty kid, "you're too nice,"

"and you're too pretty." he said, catching me off-guard completely. my breath hitched, "me?"

"who else would i be talking to, dork?" he smiled and pinched my cheek. "yes, you."

"oh, uh, thanks," this was the second time he'd told me that, but the millionth time he made me feel like i was flying.

boldly, he stated to me, "minsoo, i like you."

my eyes widened and my whole body was stiff. he turned to me and longingly stared, "say something... why aren't you saying anything?"

"y-you like me."

"oh, i get it..." with a sigh, his head dropped disdainfully, "you don't like me back,"

i shook my head vigorously, "no, no! i swear it's not that, it's just..."

he looked hopeful as he glanced at me. i took a deep breath and told him,

"i l-like you too, chanhee."

﹝🍕﹞

awww that's the end of this cringey lil chanhee story

chanhee story. it was a short one oof

did u guys enjoy? did i make any mistakes ?

thanks for reading uwu ! hopefully
you guys will support my other
books <3 love youuuuuuu