SEVEN.

hello hi everyone, quick announcement:
everyone go read stargazing by my hoe NOTHWALL

seriously a b a n g e r & deserves more luv.
also it's about bbangnyu too sooo it's obvi good 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

anyway, back to the story

﹝🍕﹞

narrator's pov.

chanhee gently closed the door to minsoo's room and walked down the hallway back into the party. the air was filled with the smell of alcohol and sweaty college students, chanhee instantly wanting to gag.

he rolled his eyes and looked for either chaeri or nayeon to pay for the pizza. then nayeon practically threw herself onto the blonde boy and clutched his arms.

"chanhee, let's dance," she slurred. chanhee brushed her off and said. "you need to sit down."

nayeon shook her head and repeated, "i wanna dance with you,"

chanhee rolled his eyes impatiently, "no."

"you're so cute, don't you know that?" she asked him. she was drunk out of her mind, yet she still knew what she was doing.

"you've told me," he sighed. nayeon quickly wrapped her hands around chanhee's neck and tried to kiss him. he dodged, luckily, and removed her again.

"what the hell," chanhee panted. "go kiss your boyfriend, i'm not yours."

﹝🍕﹞

later that night, the crowd of kids was gone and so was chanhee. nayeon was the last person in the party's remnants, aka the dirty living room.

nayeon has sobered up slightly, but she was still a little woozy. she remembered it all, and as she laid on the couch alone, she started to cry.

she wiped the hot tear from her eye and sighed, "i'm pathetic. of course chanhee would like her over me,"

nayeon hiccuped and then closed her eyes to sleep.

﹝🍕﹞

lmao any predictions for what's gonna happen? i'm curious

gonna happen? i'm curious...