Chapter 18: The fight

Summer's pov

Barbara started shaking my arm.

"Summer! Look!" Barbara told me and pointed at two girls both looking familiar.

"Oh no. It's them." I said. "Guys, it's them!"

The five other girls understood what happened.

"Barbara, we need to change into our outfits!" I yelled. "Keep an eye on anyone that seems to be evil looking."

"Ok."

Me, Lily, Violet, Jade, Camilla, and Ashlynn ran to the bathrooms and quickly changed into our battle outfits.

"Where the hell are those stupid girly girls?!" Ashley screamed.

"Right here." I said.

"You're a girly girl!" Ashlynn yelled at Ashley.

Ashley rolled her eyes. She aimed a blast at Ashlynn.

"You shouldn't have done that!" Ashlynn yelled in pain. (Get it? Ben drowned reference)

Ashley laughed. "Sweet revenge."

I heard people running and screaming and looking at us.

"What the heck is happening?!" I heard Barbara screamed.

"Barbara! Please stay away from us! You'll get hurt!" I warned.

Barbara nodded and ran but Ryan ran after Barbara and held a tight grip around her and held a knife on her neck.

"No!" I cried.

Camilla sneaked up behind Ryan and her tree roots were choking Ryan. Ryan released his grip around Barbara. Barbara started to run as fast as she can away from us.

I made the first move. I elbowed at Ryan's jaw. I put my hands on his shoulders and a beam of yellow light shocked him. Ashlynn threw fire balls at Ashley but Ashley had dodged them.

Ashley punched Ashlynn's cheek. She grew furious. Ashlynn's eyes turned red and her hair was burning with fire. She threw punches at Ashely and Ashley laid on the floor unconscious.

The rest of the recruits ran away from us.

"Where the hell are they going?!" Ashlynn said angrily. "I'm not finished with them!"

"Ashlynn, please calm down." Camilla said.

"I think they're taking this fight outside." Lily said.

"What should we do?" Jade asked.

"Follow them." I said.

I ran and my friends followed. We ran downstairs and ran to the exit. The parking lot wasn't filled with a lot of cars. I spotted the demon king's recruits.

"It's now or never." I said.

Jade hit Sam with a car. (I'm so sorry. I have no idea what Jade would use to hit Sam).

Two down, two to go. (It sounds weird :P).

Lily bended water and started to blast water at Ryan but Ryan dodged the blasts and used a knife to make a cut in her arm. Lily screamed and fell on the ground.

I kicked Ryan's side and shocked his body with my electric powers. He fell unconscious. There was one left. It was the girl that bullied me. I made a step and two other people appeared in front of me.

"Who are you?" I asked.

"Do you really want to know?" The boy said.

The boy had black spiky hair and brown eyes. His skin was a little pale.

"I'm Michael and this is my younger sister, Jasmine." The boy said.

Jasmine had mint green hair and brown eyes. Her skin is a little darker than her brother.

I scowled at the siblings. "Are you part of the army?"

"Us? No way! I dot want to do the dirty work!" Jasmine said. "We're the demon king's children."

Demon king's children?! This is going to be bad.

"What are you doing here?!" I yelled at them.

"Our father sent us here to spy on you." Jasmine said.

"What the heck, Jasmine?! You freaking ruined our plan!" Michael yelled at his sister."This is why I'm in charge."

Jasmine glared at her brother. "Well, what's your name?"

"I'm Summer. And who's that girl with you?"

"Oh you mean Amy?" Jasmine said. "She's one of our recruits."

"I'm not stupid." I snapped.

"Whatever." Michael said and the three of them disappeared.

"What do we do with the others?" Violet asked me.

"We leave them here." I replied.

My friends nodded and walked home.