†Chapter Two†

Did we need it?

     The cold morning air nipped at toms bones even through his hoodie, in a attempt to warm up he pulled his arms into his hoodie now hugging himself beneath the confines of said hoodies soft walls. It held unsaid promises, those of comfort that he knew it couldn't fulfill, And people wonder why he was trust issues. Everyone has a limit, some may be one that stretched far enough for then to be seen as "strong", while others simply couldn't push themselves through the pain and the complete and utter misery just for a title, and so people dub them as "weak"

     Tom was weak, he didn't have enough time or care enough to start pushing his limit, he felt safe in his comfort zone. Why bother to expand it?

     "Jesus- it's fookin' cold" muttered Edd besides him as Tom gave a grunt of agreement, soon they'd be at the bus stop, soon they'd see Matt and everything would repeat like yesterday... Tom liked order, he liked having a schedule, it made him feel better about the fact he didn't have anything else to do with his Sad life. He always had to ignore the things he wanted to do and be honest, his family didn't have the money for anything big and his deadbeat dad would just embarrass him if they did, what could he say? He really was the son of a bitch- check that, the son of two bitches.

     A excited squeal roused him from his thoughts as a tall figure suddenly attacked him and Edd with a constricting hug, of course, it was Matt. He gave a sigh of contentment beforee struggling out of the gingers grip and falling to the concrete with a silent thud

     "Matt please- I don't want to die yet- I'm not that edgy" Tom Grumbled out, Tord gave a chuckle at that statement taking a couple strides forward as he waved his finger at Tom in a tutting fashion. While his grin was friendly, a malicious glint in Tords Silver eye had Toms own words caught in his throat.

     "Now now now, no reason to assume the worst of our friends actions, right Thomas" Tord spoke in the same antagonizing voice as always. The norsk's words were directed at Tom while his glare layed on Matt, but God knows the ginger never recognized danger, even though.. this time it was staring him in the face.

     Saying Tord was protective was an understatement, he had always been hateful towards anyone that dared get too close, in some situations Tord (Rarely) lost his temper. And while he didn't seem so dangerous on the outside? The man was a ticking Time Bomb, Even Tom was convinced if him and Tord hadn't been dating, then he would of been Dead, probably in a tench far away. Tord scared him, he wasn't going to lie, the norsk- was intimidating to say the least. So- why were they dating again?

Dicks good, nothin' much to say about that- I'm just fuckin' with ya. Tord had- a way with words, the fucker needed something to fall back on after all

Saying he didn't like Tord was an understatement, he was terrified of Tord.