~Celestia Lundenberg~

~A friendly game ~

It all started with a question from a gambler. "My dear (f/n), would you perhaps be interested in playing a game of poker with me?"Celestia asked, a small smile playing on her pink painted lips. She sat at a circular mahogany wood table, her head resting on her small, delicate hands. "Celestia, I know better then to challenge you to a game of poker" you said to her, brushing your (h/c) hair over your shoulder. "But I guess just ,this once, I'll play with you" you sat across from her on the circular table. She dealt out the cards and said "just a minor detail, we are playing strip poker". Your froze up as the words "strip poker" reached your ears. "S-strip poker?" You repeat in surprise. "Yes, strip poker" Celestia confirmed "I thought I made myself rather clear." You can barely speak for a while. Only after a few moments were you about to make a protest. To which Celestia replied "it's not really that bad. We are both women. It's not like I am asking you to strip in front of a group of men"

After only a few rounds, you found yourself in nothing but your bra and panties. This, honestly, did not surprise you. Celestia was SHSL gambler after all. There was no way you could have won. You crossed your arms over your chest, trying to cover as nmuch of you (S/C) skin as possible, you cheeks flushed a brilliant ruby red. Celestia tapped her fingers against the table as her eyes scanned your almost naked body. You could feel her eyes on you and shifted nervously which earned a giggle from the gambler. "Come over here" Celestia cooed, using one finger to make the come here gesture. You sat there for a moment, thinking about if you wanted to walk over to her. "Hurry up, I don't have all day" she said in a slightly harsher tone. You stood up, keeping your arms covering yourself, and walked over to her. Your bare feet padded against the wooden floor as you walked to her. You now stood in front of Celestia in your underwear. You could feel Celestia's eyes burning into your flesh. She stood up and paced around you as she inspected every inch of your exposed skin. The sound of her ruby red heels clicking against the ground filled the otherwise silent room. "You are...." She got back to where she started and looked at you, she was about a centimetre taller then you but that was because of the heels she wore. Celestia cupped you cheek in her hand and pressed her soft lips against yours. You stood there stiff as a board. You could taste the tea she had been drinking on her lips. Her lips were also slightly sticky from the lipgloss she wore. Celestia pulled away, passionate red eyes locking with your (E/C) orbs. "Just enchanting." She finished as she stared into your eyes. "C-Celestia I...." You were speechless. You had felt attraction to the gambler for a while but you were almost positive that she did not return this attraction. Apparently you were wrong. Celestia's dainty hands rested on your sides, her hands cold against your warm skin. You were the one who started the second kiss, firmly pressing your lips onto Celestia's. It was her turn to be surprised. She had not expected you to be this forward but it was certainly not unwelcome. Celestia returned the kiss and ,slowly, guided you towards somewhere more private.

The following day you were questioned on multiple occasions about the bruises on your neck. When this was brought up you and Celestia exchanged glances and giggled. Perhaps you would play a friendly game of cards with her again sometime.