~Mukuro Ikusaba~

~Mukuro Ikusaba~

~Crappy Aim~

You were on a date with Mukuro. Sure, your girlfriend wasn't the most romantic or emotional person but that didn't make you love her any less. 

Today she had taken you out to a carnival that was in town. You were rather fond of events like this. You had put your (H/C) hair up in a ponytail and wore a (F/C) sundress with a pair of flats. You and Mukuro were walking together, arm in arm when you spotted a stall. That stall contained a game that required you to shoot a few targets in order to win a prize. 

"Oh could we please play that game Mukuro? Please?" You pleaded as Mukuro looked over at the stall. "Alright" she said as you pulled her over to the stall. You have the man at the stall a ticket and began to play. 

Now, your aim was pretty crappy but you saw a plush bear that you really wanted and you weren't going to give up until you got it. 

After a few minutes, you found yourself rather frustrated and upset. You just couldn't hit the targets. In a huff you turned away, tears in your (e/c) eyes, and stormed off. 

A few minutes later you heard Mukuro calling out to you. You turned around and she was jogging up to you. In her hands she held the plush bear you had wanted so badly. She handed it to you "I saw that you wanted it so I got it for you." A faint blush covered the SHSL soldier's cheeks as you wrapped your arms around her in a tight hug "oh thank you, Mukuro!"

You may have crappy aim but you have shot an arrow right through her heart