~Kirigiri Kyouko~

~Kirigiri Kyouko~

~Burnt~

Kirgiri had never shown you her hands. 

At first it didn't bother you. You understood that she was uncomfortable with her gloves off and as long as she was happy, you were happy. After a while, curiosity began to blossom. It started as a passing thought as you looked at her hands. "What do her hands look like?" You would wonder but it was never more then that.

Soon it became like an itch. An itch you could not scratch. You began to get a little bit annoyed. 

Naegi had seen her hands and Asahina had seen her hands. You understood that they were close to her and that she trusted them but she trusted you too, didn't she? You decided that you needed to put this to rest.

You two were alone in the library now. This was your chance." Kirigiri " you said, gaining the purple haired girls attention "do you trust me?" The other girl was a little taken back by your question. Of course she trusted you! She trusted you more then anyone. She would spill her heart for you without a second thought. She just didn't know how to show it. "(Y/N), what brought this on all of a sudden?" She asked you, her eyes locking with your (E/C) eyes before you looked down at your hands "w-well, it seems a little silly now but...well....you haven't shown me your hands yet." 

Kirigiri blinked. That was what this was about? She then sighed "I only show my hands to those I consider my family" she said softly. You felt your heart drop a little. "Would you.... Would you like to join that?" She asked and you nodded silently. Kirgiri gently took her gloves off, placing them on the table next to her. You walked over, gently taking her hands. You were afraid of hurting her. You slowly raised her right hand to your lips and planted short, sweet kisses all over her hand

" Your beauty burns bright, and I fear that I have been burnt"