Raccoon

Scene 4
_____________

4:37pm, Yuta's Mansion
_______________________________

To say Sicheng was attached was an understatement, he 100% loved the little boy that he had been babysitting for the past two weeks. He didn't know if he loved him as a brother or his own child, he just knew that he would give his life to see the little boy smile and keep him safe.

Rin and Yuta were a package deal, and Sicheng would be lying if he said he didn't have feelings for his boss, but he would never say it out loud. Yuta was too good for him, too rich and too prestigious. After Sicheng's first week of babysitting, Yuta had given him 200 dollars in cash, saying he was sorry that that was all he had on him. Sicheng had never seen that type of pocket money. All the cash he got went straight to helping his brother pay for his tuition or the rent.

But that week, he pocketed some, hoping to get something good for Rin's upcoming birthday. He was turning 4. And that's how Sicheng found himself in a giant plushy shop, gazing at all the stuffed animals. He basically knew Rin's stuffed animal collection by heart, due to finding a different animal in his backpack every day. The boy had no sea animals and no nocturnal animals, and Sicheng made it his mission to find one.

He had a list of nocturnal animals in one hand and a giant raccoon plushy in the other. The idea behind the toy was that it could protect Rin at night, unlike all his other animals. Finally happy with his choice, Sicheng paid and left the overwhelmingly cute store. Now he had another problem at hand, how to wrap a stuffed animal.

He hardly even noticed he arrived at Yuta's house until Rin jumped on him, almost unintentionally spoiling his birthday present for himself.

"Hey cutie," Sicheng said, crouching down to give the boy a kiss on the cheek. Rin giggled and blushed, running to hide behind his father, who was watching the two with pure adoration.

"Hey cutie number two," Sicheng winked flirtatiously and gave Yuta a kiss on the cheek, too. He was feeling confident today, knowing he looked good.

"Someones in a good mood," Yuta raised an eyebrow. He liked seeing Sicheng happy, it gave him a sense of peace. Actually, he just liked seeing Sicheng, especially when the boy dressed up. He was a mix between completely hot and completely stunning, and Yuta didn't know how to feel.

"I am," Sicheng sang, doing a little dance. Yuta had almost forgotten he was a dance major and wondered when the boy had time to practice. Rin was a bit time-consuming. 

"Hey, Rin, come with me." Sicheng was radiating energy, and Rin was quick to match his level, breaking out into a huge smile and skipping behind the older boy. The two arrived in Rin's room, the blue walls giving off a happy vibe. The room had two beds, a crib and an actual bed, conveniently shaped like a race car. Yuta and Sicheng had been trying to get the boy to sleep in a bed as he was slowly outgrowing his old crib, but the boy was stubborn and scared. Over time Sicheng had learned that the boy had really bad nightmares, and he wondered what was so bad that it kept the toddler awake at night.

"I have a present for you."

Rin gasped, "Gimme, gimme!" Sicheng gave him the look, and Rin quickly retracted his statement.

"Gimme, gimme, please," Rin emphasized the please, making sure Sicheng heard him using his manners. Sicheng smiled proudly and handed over the plushy. Rin squished it, examining it curiously.

"What is it?" He asked sweetly.

"It's a raccoon, cutie, and guess what?"

"What?"