| The Fall Of Jake Paul Drama | ~ Chapter 3

Logan's POV:

"So the next question is.." Shane says.

My heart rate is getting higher and higher.

"What was the Fall Of Jake Paul drama? Like explain what lead up to it." Shane questions.

Oh god. I mean it kinda Jake's fault for the diss track so Jake better not put this on me. I'm going to just say the truth.

"So basically I release my song it's everyday bro and Logan disses the song in his vlog which pissed me off because my most famous song right now just has been dissed by my brother. Anyways I decided to make a diss track and he decided to make one back that would hurt me to make me regret or some shit. He makes the second verse with my ex. And he knows what happened before so he still just wants to hurt me and he kisses her at the end and also the second verse everyone saw. No one sees a full kiss. I saw the full kiss. They were making out. Just bullshit." Jake rants.

I look at Alissa and glances over at her lips. The lips I have craved.

"Umm Logan what's your side of things." Shane asks and I look away from Alissa because I was embarrassed.

"So basically I see that Jake has not just made a diss track on me but he makes it on my fans which pissed me off. So I thought what to do back and I know what would hit him hard. Alissa Violet. I knew it would hurt him because Alissa with me would..

I pause. I'm about to say that I fucked Alissa and I don't think I should really mention that.

" it-t would up-ps-set-t him" I finish off.

"Why are you soo nervous Logan?" Shane Asks me.

"Nothing.." I reply.

I look down.

Alissa's POV:

"Umm Alissa you were in the second verse what's your opinion over this drama." Shane told.

"Logan made a diss track with me in it because it was just revenge for messing with the better brother." I state while looking at Jake.

Jake instantly stands up.

"oooohhhhh" Neels, Tessa, Lucas, Marcus, Ivan And Emilio shout.

"Are you seriously gonna take Her side Logan and Alissa your being immature about saying that's he is the better brother." Jake complains.

He walks up to Logan and Logan stands up.

"Bro!" Logan shouts.

"Logan calm down just sit down." I say.

Logan looks at me apologetically and sits down and Jake sits back down next to Erika.

This is scary

3 comments for the next chapter
Word Count: 444 words