| Now I Got To Go | ~ Chapter 12

Alissa's POV:

I walk out the door with Logan. I wave bye to everyone and I stand on the side with Logan as everyone getting their Uber's to leave. Look straight into Logan's eyes. His blue mystical eyes. I could get lost in those eyes.

"I just want to say thank you. I felt very nervous in that room and especially looking at Jake and Erika kissing each other was heart breaking. Thank you for protecting-" I get cut off.

Logan's lips connected with mine. I kissed back. This felt so right. I felt the breeze hit our backs. My hands laid on his chest and on his arm wrapped around me as we slowly leaned back. Not too back though. This kiss felt like heaven. A fairytale. A dream. I could feel a nightmare come in as Logan pulls away from me and falls onto the floor.

" YOU STILL LOVE THIS BITCH DON'T YOU LOGAN! COME WITH ME. YOUR STAYING AT MY PLACE FOR A FEW DAYS." Jake screams.

I could see everyone staring. Even Shane and the camera guy came out. Fuck. Logan gets pulled away into Jake's car as him, Erika and Logan leave the building. Tessa runs up to me.

"Alissa? Is Lalissa real?" Tessa squeals.

I roll my eyes.

"Sorry Tessa no time for Jokes. Text me it was lovely to see you." I say as I step into my Uber. I wave bye to everyone who is still waiting to leave.

I forgot.

I have a boyfriend..

I cheated on Faze Banks with Logan Paul

12 comments for the next chapter.
Word count: 271 words