| Talissa, Alerika And Terika | ~ Chapter 8

Erika's POV:

"What happens to Talissa, Alerika and Terika?" Shane questions.

"I loved hanging out with Alissa and Erika. Alissa got me into team 10 and she was my best friend while I was in team 10. After her unfortunate trip of leaving Team 10 I started hanging out with Erika as she was becoming a member of team 10 instead of Jake's assistant." Tessa replies.

I smile at her. Tessa was nice. No one can hate her for anything. I was about to speak but then Alissa starts talking.

"I honestly have nothing against Erika until I left team 10 but when you find out she helped the guy you liked fly girls out and then she ends up dating him. I mean that gotta hurt. Anyways, Tessa was my best friend but we just drifted away because she was in team 10 and I wasn't." Alissa explains.

I sigh.

"I was fine with Alissa when she was in team 10 and I'm sorry about flying girls out but when your the assistant and your boss is telling you to do something. You basically do it without questioning and for dating Jake. You just fall in love with the right time." I give Jake kiss on the cheek.

He starting blushing. Jake is soo adorable. I then hear Tessa speaking again.

"So basically I was fine with Alissa and Erika. It was really no beef it's just with people in team 10 or not Was the problem. I mean I am really happy to see Alissa and Erika right now. Maybe we could turn in talerika?" Tessa states.

Shane and the camera guy start laughing with Tessa. I raise my eyebrow. Really? Talerika. As much as I miss hanging out with Tessa and Alissa, it would have so much problems it's insane. Hmmm.

Talerika?

A/N: I know Talissa already reunited which I'm soo happy about but in the story they haven't reunited until they saw each other in the room.

8 comments for the next chapter
Word count: 342 words