~1~

"Oh my God..." Trey grumbled as he walked into his English class, pissed about something that had happened. Someone fucked with his lunchbag, it was the end of the world. He looked around, seeing Kayle and Katelyn, or Karter. Trey knew her as a female and named Katelyn, and he liked it. So he didn't change it. "Kayle! You're a virgin!" Kayle shook her head and sat in her seat, while Katelyn laughed. "Hey fuckers." Jacob burst into the door.

Jacob

Treys stomach began to feel weird. It almost felt as he had butterflies. Trey doesn't ever get butterflies though. He pushed it away and watched as Jacob found his way to Trey. Trey smile at Jacob, and admired him. "You're fucking gay." Jacob chuckled. Trey smacked his shoulder furrowed is eyebrows. "Eat my ass Jacob..." Jacob hit him back, making Trey freak out. "Rape!" Jacob started to laugh, and pulled Trey back over to his table. At this point, everyone was looking at them. As Jacob pulled Trey over, he pulled him to quick, making him falling into Jacob. They sat there, for almost 15 seconds. Treys cheeks grew red, as he pulled himself up, and ran over to Kain and Nathalies table.

"Katelyn!" Trey yelled. He ran up and jumped on her back. "What do you want Larry. "

"Do you wanna date?"