~2~

"Nope..." She replied softly, walking faster. "What? Why? I thou-" "I do. I do like you Trey, but I also like Kain and Josh." "My best friend?" Katelyn nodded. She turned around  and looked Trey in the eyes. "Look. I have feelings for multiple people Trey. I don't know if i-" And then, boom. Trey kissed Katelyn, in front of Kain. Who was supposed to be asking her out as well, as a dare. But he realized he had feelings for her so. Kain filled with anger, he grabbed Trey and threw him on the ground. "Kain!" She ran to Trey and helped him up. "What the hell?!" Kain put his hood up, and started walking towards Katelyn. "I was suppo- sup- supposed to do that after I ask you out" Katelyn giggled. "Wow, that's a nice dare. Who told you to do it." Trey wiped his pants and walked away, but waiting from a distance for Katelyn.

"Brianna, but I rea-" Katelyn hugged him, and looked at him. "Kain. In the words of my bes fren. No T or I or D. Bes fren. 'Kain you're a whore" His jaw dropped, and he nodded. "But... I wanna change for you." "Sorry." She waved and ran to catch up to Trey. "What was that about?" She nodded and smiled. "Do you wanna walk to my house?" Trey smiled back. "Of course."

Katelyns room was white, she had bunkbeds and a class photo of her 5th grade. "Is that Jacob?" Trey asked as he sat on the bed. "Yeah, why? Do you love him?" He shook his head. "That's gay." Katelyn sat in Treys lap. She could feel him grow hard beneath her. "Woah there buddy." She giggled and ran her fingers through his hair. "Trey. Are you gonna break my heart?"

Katelyn kissed Trey goodbye, as he ran home.