~3~

"Fuck you Jacob."

"I'm sorry, it seemed impossible for you to get a girlfriend. I mean. Not that there's anything wrong with you, you, you uhm. I'm trying to figure what to see without making it gay." Trey smiled and stood up. "I'm hot I kno-" " I was actually gonna say that." Trey's cheeks turned red. That weird feeling came back. His butterflies.

"Where's your girlfriend?" Jacob asked. Trey shrugged and waited out of the CAC for Katelyn.

Soon she came over and apologized for being late. "What's Jacob doing here?" Katelyn put her arm around both of their shoulders. "He wanted to know who you were." Jacob started to walk away from them. "What are you doing here? You aren't coming over?" Trey held Katelyns hand and started walking near the shoppers.

"I wanted to walk you home" "Trey you live like 3 miles away. I'm not letting you walk me home." Trey frowned. "Pleaaase~" "No." Katelyn furrowed her eyebrows and pushed him. "Go babe."

"Kayle!" It was the next day and it was English class. "Hey. Have you seen Jacob?" Kaylee asked, worry in her voice. "No? Why?" She shrugged her shoulders, then sat down. "I wanted to talk to him." "Why?" Katelyn sat down after being talked to multiple times. "He's my friend?" Katelyn burst out laughing. "You and Jacob? Friends? Holy shit I don't believe it."  Kaylee rolled her eyes and looked into a different direction. "I guess I'll text him when I get home."

K-Hey why weren't you at school?
J-I kind of had a panic attack and threw up sooo.
K- about what? 😞
J-I think I have feelings for someone else..
K- WHOOOO
K-JACOB PLEASE TELL ME
K-JACOOOB
K-WHO IS SHE
J- It's not a she
K-Oh shit